younger femailes here that wear a rolex datejust jubilee?

Hello, any late teenagers or 20 somethings in here that wear a rolex datejust watch here? I could use some pics if so, thanks! Would love to see how the jubilee band looks on people my age, I dont see my age group ever wearing the jubilee style, but I love it!

I got mine when I was 31, not in that age group. When I was in my 20s, I was disgusted by mom's all gold datejust jubilee bracelet! Now I dream of it! HA!

I got mine when I was 31, not in that age group. When I was in my 20s, I was disgusted by mom's all gold datejust jubilee bracelet! Now I dream of it! HA!

I also got mine when I was 31, but I've been wanting it since my 20's. I had a friend from college who had it in the jubilee band (she got it as HS graduation gift) and I thought it looked really good.

I'm 24 but got my two tone datejust jubilee when I was 18.. didn't really wear it as an everyday watch until I was in my 20s though!

Sorry for the blurry quick snapshot of mine.. I'm at work and I don't wanna look like a freak taking pics of my watch lol
GetAttachment.jpg

It just depends on the individual.. my best friend has a gold datejust jubilee band with gold dial and she could carry it off in her late teens.. On me it looks ridonkulously OTT!

Last edited:
Hey, I got mine at 34, so out of your age range but I think it is a classic style that any age girl should totally do if she likes it- I really like the mop dials, this was recommended to me by my 26 yr old coworker who was totally right, I loved it at first sight. So she is in her 20s and picked mine.

I was 25 when I got mine. It is a Lady Datejust (ss/wg) with jubilee bracelet , silver face, and fluted bezel. It looks totally classic no matter your outfit! I love a monochromatic look so I didn't go for two-tone version.

I have two. I got my first one at 15 as a Birthday gift it's yellow gold with an oyster bracelet and I bought my second one at 17. It's steel with white gold and jubilee bracelet. Funny I dont like my gold one that much because of the bracelet

How about a J12 that's great for someone younger but I do think a Rolex datejust with jubilee strap can be worn by any age it just depends what you prefer I think you should try a few on, the one I've got has got a pink flower dial so thats very girly.