Young Kids W MK

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
Last night I went XMas shopping at Toys R Us and saw a very young girl, looked to b around 12 or 13, w her friends. She was carrying a black saf Selma, medium sized and dressed like a typical young teenager. Bag looked new. It just didn't look right on her and she couldnt pull it off. I hate to say it but the girl looked kind of snobby. To me, the Selma is more of a mature persons bag. Now, I'm not a hater on younger kids, I just know that growing up, I knew no one that had expensive bags ($200 and up is expensive at that age!) or if they did they were more suited to their age. My first "expensive" bag was a Dooney drawstring, and I was 18 and living on my own.

. I know every age can carry any bag that they want...or that their parents buy them, I just feel that some bags r a little more sophisticated/mature looking than others. If she would have carried say a MK hobo I likely wouldn't have noticed. Or even a small wristlet or similar sized LV! I have seen Selma being carried casually by both men and women before and they looked great. I don't notice bags too often on people, but the Selma makes a statement, so much so that the wearer has to b mature enough to pull it off.

What are you thoughts on this? Do u think some bags take a little bit more maturity to pull off? I welcome both positive and negative comments.

I do not know. It's another time. The kids where be
adult.
For me in the moment it´s a no go if my doughter carried pricy purses, but she didn´t want it too. Maybe now she is 13 and next year or so she want to go with a longshamp. But those bag is not so pricey and for me it goes.
Otherwise, I do not care who is running around with an expensive bag or looks otherwise. I wonder briefly and well. It´s a short life and all people must be enjoy they life and makes the best of it.