Young Chanel lovers/owners ?

Indiarobyn

May 16, 2010
Hey,
I love this forum the people are so so nice :smile: I am 18 years old and love Chanel i also have a few pieces .. i was wondering if there are other people my age on here ?

I would love to make some friends and share stories :smile: x

Hey Indiarobyn..it's nice to have someone young on here, i'm 20 and just started getting into chanel so we can always help each other out.I would love to learn more...I also agree some people are nice and offer advice and answers on here. I was kind of dissapointed that no one reply to my new post but you did...So that makes you even more awesome!! hehe

Hey I am turning 18 soon and glad that u started this thread!I am really into bags but channel is of course the classic! Right now I have 2 chanel bags pictures of which I posted earlier on and a few other channel items!
I'd also love to make friends!

Wow, so many people :smile: nice to speak to you all :smile: I own a Chanel PST and other various bag's in my signature! ... I am currently saving for my own jumbo as i would like to get something for myself, not that i am not greatful of my dad's support but i am getting a big girl now and want to make this my goal :smile: