Young Chanel lovers/owners ?

Tracythanhl - Well with my other bag's i usualy get them for like birthday's/xmas time etc! - but for this jumbo i fancy giving it a go myself... saving up, i am sure my dad would be proud of me lol .. but i have set like targets and i will put birthday money and money from when i get a job etc :smile:

Wow, no honestly this bag look's stunning on you ! and you have such a nice fashion sense ! ... i think that bag is a must ! :heart: Love love love it ! do you plan on getting anymore chanel items ? x Mmmm beige sound's quite nice as well choices! .. where are you from ?

oh, thank you so much! :smile:

Yeah, I'm gonna get the camelia rainboots soon, I think their so cute! And I'm also saving up for a GST. I really hope I get it for Christmas though :P

What Chanel items do you have besides the PST? The jumbo was my first, I've always been an LV girl, but since I got the jumbo I've totally fallen in love with chanel :smile:

I'm from Norway, how about u?

Wow, no honestly this bag look's stunning on you ! and you have such a nice fashion sense ! ... i think that bag is a must ! :heart: Love love love it ! do you plan on getting anymore chanel items ? x Mmmm beige sound's quite nice as well choices! .. where are you from ?

Iv been looking at the beige as well since most of my bags are blue so i want a bit of variety, and it's absolutely stunning!I would probably go for it if I were you!:biggrin:

Yeah, I'm gonna get the camelia rainboots soon, I think their so cute! And I'm also saving up for a GST. I really hope I get it for Christmas though :P

I got a pair of rain boots from the Paris-Moscow collection last year and they are great I would really advise to go for something like that probably in black coz I found that they pretty much go with everything and are really comfortable!:biggrin:

Indiarobyn mainly yeah but I recently got my first HErmes Kelly bag which I adore too! But it's brown so I definitely go for my chanels when I want a bit of a colour!
What about u?I see from your info you have quite a collection!!which ones would u say are your favorites *cough*chanel*cough* ?:smile:

8marina ofcourse my Chanel is a fave :P but I have to say my versace is close because it's not a huge bag but I can fit everything in it haha!! Mm Hermes Kelly I have been looking at that!! Would you mind telling me how much it was? And tell me more about these rain boots I like the sound ?

It was pretty expensive about £3000 so I had to save up and this was like my Christmas,new year and graduation presents combined! But I mean I don't regret at all as I actually adore it!I would definitely advise you to look at it as it's such a classic!!
My wellies were from the Paris-Moscow collection last winter and really helped me get through the winter!I mean it depends where you are from, in my case in Russia they saved me coz of the snow and everything!
Give me a minute I will find a picture of them!

Yeah i heard that they are around that price, but i keep finding myself looking at them and wondering if i should get one sometime haha ! so 8Marina are you a Hermes or a Chanel ? :P I live in Wale's and it's actually snowing now ! and it's really muddy because all of the rain we get lol ! - Yeah would love to see a picture ! x