Young but with wrinkles under eyes?

wildcherry21

♥
May 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm only 22 but I always had these 3 wrinkles under my eyes that follow my eye shape? Does anyone know what I am talking about? They don't bother me that much and they are not that noticable but I was wondering if there was any regime that would decrease their appearance? I also do not want to do any invaisive treatments that could cause more wrinkles. Thanks!

krazydaisy

Feb 21, 2009
can you post a picture? they might not be wrinkles related to aging. for example, little kids have lines under their eyes too but they are not consider wrinkles

LifeIsAPeach

Aug 6, 2010
I have a line under each eye, and they follow the shape of my eyes as well. I have them for ages.... since in my early 20's. They're small folds, like eyelids but on the bottom (like Stewie from Family Guy?)

wildcherry21

♥
May 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have a line under each eye, and they follow the shape of my eyes as well. I have them for ages.... since in my early 20's. They're small folds, like eyelids but on the bottom (like Stewie from Family Guy?)
Yes, exactly like this. They are more like folds than wrinkles, maybe it's genetic?

LifeIsAPeach

Aug 6, 2010
Could be genetic. What seems to help mine is retinoid or retinol eyecreams such as RoC eyecream. My lines appear smaller after a few months of usage. It does take time to work.

violetmoss

Nov 9, 2010
I have a friend who loves the Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream to decrease the appearance of lines, and she is about my age-- young 20's.

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
I'm read about the Kiehl's avocado eye cream also, the reviews for it are pretty good! I'm hoping to try it after I finish my Nuskin eye cream. I'm in my early 20s also =) I've been using eye cream for 2 years now.