You, your LV, and a celeb

i don't know if this one really counts- but here's a pic of me, my perfo pochette, and the lead singer, jay, and keys player, jojo, of the modern skirts at south by southwest music festival last spring. check out the skirts on itunes and myspace- fun music and great guys.

That's cute! You and your bag fit right in!

fun thread, I enjoyed the pics! hopefully there will be more, but don't count on me, lol, I never meet anyone famous even though I am in NY. You know the British actor from the movie, The Truth about Cats and Dogs, well I loved that movie and he was hot, ok, so I was in NYC just doing whatever and I went into Versace just to look around and I saw him standing in the elevator and I was on the stairs and I just squinted at him wondering, "who is that guy he looks so familiar" and we locked eyes but he didn't make any real expression. I actually thought, did I go to college with him, lol. He was with a pretty girl, tall, model looking but he didn't look happy. Then when I left the store I noticed them walking down the street and that's when I think I realized who he was.

I just found this picture inbetween a bunch of papers.

It's a photo of me with my LV backpack and Artie Lange of the Howard Stern Show at his dvd-signing in 8/2005.

I would post it under the "Celebs and their LV" but this is me and a celeb and my LouisVuitton.

This could be a cute thread if you have a photo of you, a celeb, and your LV....

I love your LV Backpack! If you don't mind, may i know what is it called & how much?:love: