You would not believe how good the Edith looks....

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
on! I caught a glimpse of myself carrying my new Chamois-by way of ETenebris and Jeannie77-into work this morning. It looks so good! I was shocked, as I wasn't sure this bag flattered me. But it does! Who knew? Yay for me!

lordguinny said:
Hi tln! How do you prefer to carry your Edith? On the crook of your arm or by the handle? I am a handle person so I think I would carry it that way.

Both, so far. I carried in the crook of my arm when I was carrying my coffee in and then switched the coffee to my other hand and used the handle. I can fit it over my shoulder, but it is not comfortable that way for me.

The bag is not as heavy as I expected, so that is a plus!

I will post pics when I get home this afternoon. Have you ever been in the middle of taking photos of yourself carrying your bag, and had to explain why you were doing it? :roflmfao:

To show the PF ladies, of course! Duh!

Isn't it the afternoon yet?? Where are the pics? I can't wait to see the pics!!

SerenitySue knocked some sense into me... I do not need the Chamois Edith... I do not need the Chamois edith...

BL - you sound like me with the Whiskey Edith! I know if I happen across one IRL it will be all over... I do not need three Ediths! I love the Chamois but for me, the color is a stress inducer. I might need a pacemaker implanted soon, and I've only carried it twice! I know others don't worrry, but I see the Chamois as a high maintenance bag, whereas the Choco is the complete opposite.