You wont stress over your Louis Vuitton Bags after this :*

I have been telling people this on this forum and on instagram! In the care booklet, it specifically states not to use anything else other than a damp cloth...I don't know where the baby wipes/magic eraser ideas came from either. People who have been collecting for 5/10/15 years apparently have done this and encourage/advise others to follow pursuit and I just joined the LV world like 7 months ago and I'm usually correcting these "louis vuitton experts" that apparently know more about the bags than the designers themselves; but unfortunately I found that my advices just fall on deaf ears and it's only taken with a grain of salt so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have been telling people this on this forum and on instagram! In the care booklet, it specifically states not to use anything else other than a damp cloth...I don't know where the baby wipes/magic eraser ideas came from either. People who have been collecting for 5/10/15 years apparently have done this and encourage/advise others to follow pursuit and I just joined the LV world like 7 months ago and I'm usually correcting these "louis vuitton experts" that apparently know more about the bags than the designers themselves; but unfortunately I found that my advices just fall on deaf ears and it's only taken with a grain of salt so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Awesome:smile: Not everyone can Be Amazing :smile: I just feel bad for all the people who dont listen
All I can do is share my Journey with my bags. I have alot of people who listen and some who dont . however most that dont alway come back for help:sad: most of the bags on the preloved market are ruined because they dont care how they clean them :'( my bags will always be gorgeous :*

Reactions: Soniaa
When I got my first LV speedy I came on here and did tons of research. so many threads about baby wipes and patina champs etc.... I then found one small post in the middle of all the others where someone pointed out that LV has been creating products since the 1850s. they have a very intricate, well thought out, well executed process for their leather that has gone through decades and over a century of trial and error. but apparently it takes a YouTuber or a so called expert with a baby wipe to perfect it. :rolleyes: their sarcastic (but truthful) comment made perfect sense. I follow LVs instructions and ignore the online experts.

When I got my first LV speedy I came on here and did tons of research. so many threads about baby wipes and patina champs etc.... I then found one small post in the middle of all the others where someone pointed out that LV has been creating products since the 1850s. they have a very intricate, well thought out, well executed process for their leather that has gone through decades and over a century of trial and error. but apparently it takes a YouTuber or a so called expert with a baby wipe to perfect it. :rolleyes: their sarcastic (but truthful) comment made perfect sense. I follow LVs instructions and ignore the online experts.
lol I am the patina champ

Reactions: LemonDrop