you want a multicolor bag but something TINY is bothering you??

ashley77

Aug 5, 2007
Sorry if this thread is being repeated...!

I want a MC bag but I can't seem to "LOVE" it so much like i should... bceause of one color bothers me... like it should have been in a different place or repeated colors in the same row... or something like that... and i dont love the black MC bag with patina handles. but i do love black ones... only accessories because it doesnt have patina. i want a MC white beverly MM but the patina on front kinda bothers me... and i want a MC white speedy but eh, something tiny bothers me about that speedy.. i am not a big fan of a pocket on front of the speedy...

i want a MC bag but something tiny is holding me back from buying one...
am i the only one? :shame:

I know that there are some new mc bags coming out soon. Not sure on the exact date, and what bags. The only one that I have heard of is the galliera in mc. Maybe when the new bags come out there will be one that you'll like everything about! Don't settle on one that you're not completely in love with. MC is way too expensive. Good luck!

Definitely don't settle for the MC unless you love it. Personally, I love the Black MC... it's one of my favs.. next to Violette Vernis... but unless you absolutely love it, you won't be happy in the long run... so wait till the new purses or accessories come out or maybe get a different bag you really want.

I agree with cathi...get something small to start off with. Larger pieces cost $$$, and if you are going to spend more $$$, I would get what you "LVOE" for sure! How 'bout a small agenda? I have the MC one in white, and I use it every day!!

Yes, I bought the Kate Clutch last week in white MC and today picked up the white MC zippy coin purse to go with it....I say the Kate - no leather vachetta that you dislike.

I wanted an mc bag and something was holding me back on the 3 in my price range but I eventually just went for it secondhand. This was my assessment of the bags I was considering:

trouville: didn't like how small it was but liked that it had no vachetta. I also liked how the color pattern fell.

mc speedy: didn't like front pocket and leather hangy thing especially.

mc alma: didn't like the vachetta bottom and loved the color pattern, was on the fence about the pocket but now like it. I ended up getting this bag bec. I found one for an amazing price and reliable seller. I was pleasantly surprised and there is nothing now about the bag I dislike.

Yes. I bought the mc business card holder (black) - something small to start off with. I love how it looks. But I'm not completely in love with the larger bags. I do think the Kate is beautiful - but am wondering if they'll ever make her in black.....

I would love to get an MC bag, but I don't care for the gold pointed studs on the bag. I do love it for smaller accessory pieces, though. I have a white MC pochette GM that I use every day in whatever bag I happen to be using. And every time I look into my bag, I get a happy feeling to see it! Dorky, I know.:P

I would love to get an MC bag, but I don't care for the gold pointed studs on the bag. I do love it for smaller accessory pieces, though. I have a white MC pochette GM that I use every day in whatever bag I happen to be using. And every time I look into my bag, I get a happy feeling to see it! Dorky, I know.:P

I've been eyeing one of these! It isn't dorky that you feel happy when you see it--that means you made the right choice w/ the purchase. ;)