You Wanna See More???!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A little enthusiasm appreciated! It's a lot of work unbagging and arranging them for the "perfect" picture! ;)

closet.JPG
  2. Lol, you should start your own thread in the purse showcase! Nice collection btw :smile:

3. Whoa... a closet FULL of bags!! That's just heavenly... :love:

4. and so organized.....i just have dustbags littered all over my closet floor.....

5. Oooh, looks like you have quite a collection! Are you going to show them unwrapped?( I hope so!)
    Is the blue one on the 1st shelf from the bottom a Vera Bradley? I saw a diaper bag that had the cutest bumble pattern! Almost made me want another baby...joking. :o) If only they had it in a make-up pouch or sunglass case, they were 40% off!

6. I love it I love it! Your bags have their own closet :P

7. Cute bag shelf :biggrin:

8. I can't wait to see your collection unveiled. :smile:

9. wow!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Me neither!!!:smile:

11. Wow this is sure a tease! looks like you've got some great bags though.:biggrin: V

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice