You think WHO'S hot???

I also want to add that I find young Hugh Hefner to be very attractive. NOT old Hef though, only young.

Well, old Hef is kind of charming.

hugh-hefner.jpg

Jeremy Piven never did anything for me either way, until about a month ago, I was standing next to him for a few hours at the Springsteen concert. He is really cute IRL. On the other side of Jeremy was John Stamos OMG:graucho:!!!!
Me too - he is HOT HOT HOT!
piven_h01.jpg

I like John Cusack too (but that's not unusual at all).

Jeremy Piven never did anything for me either way, until about a month ago, I was standing next to him for a few hours at the Springsteen concert. He is really cute IRL. On the other side of Jeremy was John Stamos OMG:graucho:!!!!

I would have totally FREAKED OUT!!! John Stamos is just off the charts for me since he joined ER. I am getting hot just thinking about it :sweatdrop::love:

Of course classic hot -Newman, Redford, Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, Montgomery Cliff, Dean Martin

Today.. Benicio Del Torro, Hugh Laurie, Alan Alda during Mash, Spock, Craig Fergusen is cute, Adin Quinn,

David Tennant (see my icon) from the new Dr. Who series (also Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter). That man is sooo hot. The Scottish accent, the big nose, and his nose. Love love love him.

I know he's big in the UK right now, but in the U.S. no one seems to know who he is. he's sooo yummy.

No one else liked Alan Alda? Am I that old? LOL

OMG, I used to have a crush on him as a kid from when I'd stay up and watch MASH with my mom! I was really young so I didn't understand really what a crush was but I really liked him.

My friend's dad has been mistaken for Alan Alda. Maybe that's what eventually ruined that crush.

I just remember that I happen to think Al Pacino is pretty hot too. And I still find him hot even now.

Ack I thought of another one...BIlly Dee Williams in the old movie "Lady Sings the Blues" with Diana Ross. oh my my...

I thought he was hot as Lando Calrissian, too. The geek in me is coming out, first Bail Organa now Lando. LOL.

"

I also love Al Pacino circa "Godfather" days...

...I just remember that I happen to think Al Pacino is pretty hot too. And I still find him hot even now.

Pacino in the Godfather movies: hot. Pacino in "Serpico": hot. Pacino in "Scarface": SUPER hot. Pacino in "Carlito's Way": hot. Pacino in "Heat": hot. Then he just started to get old...he's not that hot to me now, but whoa, was he hot at one point in time! Wait, I guess I can classify him as hot. LOL. The OP stated that this thread isn't about the obviously "beautiful" people. And anyway, I enjoyed watching him in "Oceans Thirteen"!