You think WHO'S hot???

LOL I love Alan Rickman too! I love alot of men that I get :s looks for!

Joaquin Phoenix

Michael C. Hall
Damian Lewis
Keanu Reeves
Al Pacino
Vincent Price ( I think someone mentioned him too! LOL)
Eli Roth
Wow, people give you weird looks for liking them?

Well, I guess Pacino's a bit older now but he was definitely a looker back in his day.

When I was really young I always had crushes on older guys like Clooney. I know, I think everyone would agree he's sexy, but I had a crush on him when I was 10 years old!!! :shame:

Oh, coool thread :tup:
"My" guys (I wish):
Alec Baldwin!!!! - I just melt every time I see him no matter what age he is.
Colin Farrell!!!!!
Tim Roth and Michael Madson (...yet some 5 years ago)
Quite a few Italian singers and actors :P
Oh, and I used to have a crash on Ben Stiller (esp. when he played that junkey-script-writer), weird, ah?:weird:

My SO laughs at me all the time for these...

Anthony Hopkins, the voice!! lol, I like him best in Hannibal, creepy as can be but....

Matthew Lillard- I have something for the tall guys!

And so cringes the most at this one: I'll admit I watch World's Deadliest Catch partly for Phil Harris :angel:

Ok, I have to agree that Alan Rickman's voice is to DIE FOR - the look? No (and he looks so Different than in Harry Pottery Movies). My DH has a nice baritone voice that I STILL melt over. (Too bad he can't sing!LOL)

I FINALLY thought of an actor I would totally fall for and find funny and sweet and boylike and sexy in a weird way all in one - Alan Alda. I've had a semi-crush on him since as long as I can remember - like 8 years old or so? and I'm about to turn 38! LOL

Wow, people give you weird looks for liking them?

Well, I guess Pacino's a bit older now but he was definitely a looker back in his day.

When I was really young I always had crushes on older guys like Clooney. I know, I think everyone would agree he's sexy, but I had a crush on him when I was 10 years old!!! :shame:

LOL Yeah. Alot of people can't understand Joaquin at all ( I think it's the scar?!?!), they think Keanu is just dumb (I think it still goes back to Bill and Ted) and Pacino is too old (I don't care, I still find him hot! LOL).

You know who the people are that amaze me? The people who stay BEAUTIFUL their whole lives (and not through surgery). Paul Newman has been hot his ENTIRE life - at 20, 40, 60 and 80. How many 82 year old men do you know who still look good?

Lol I'm with you on that, he's most of the reason I liked Jurassic Park :sweatdrop:

Jeff Goldblum is mega-creepy. I saw him at restaurant with a girl, seriously looked 13, and I thought she was his daughter. Then they started making out..... yikes, I lost my appetite!

I have weird taste in guys, but I get the most flack for my older guy fetish: Sean connery, James Garner, Tom Selleck, Burt Reynolds, and Anthony Hopkins!

Uhh I remembered two more, both a good bit older, and er, one deceased:

John Wayne, LOVE him hah, and Gene Wilder (outside of the creepy willy wonka movie *shudder*