You think WHO'S hot???

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
With a nod to Crystalina, who gave me the idea for this, I would like to know:

Who do you think is hot, for whatever inexplicable reason, that your BF or DH or coworkers would all go "HUH???" We've all got a couple of these secret letches! I'm not talking Beautiful People here. I'm talking (to give my own examples) Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock era), Carrot Top, Miguel Ferrer, to name a few.

Please don't bash others for their choices, this is supposed to be fun! Be not ashamed! Tell all!

I've always been weird - never had a thing for any celebrity. That's why I find this celebrity idolism so weird! Only in the last 5 years or so have I even really noticed the REALLY good looking men on TV and cinema and most people would agree...

that guy that plays Grissom on CSI. I think he's sooo sexy, but I'm 19 so it's a bit strange.
gil-grissom.jpg

^ hahaha, don't worry kiwi, you're not alone!! i've got a thing for guys with the beard & 'stache (incl the bf!)

actually, now that i think about it....they look mighty similiar...

I have had a huge crush on Alec Baldwin for YEARS! I recall seeing him jogging in the park when I was with my dad, and I think that was at least 10 or 15 years ago. I got so excited I just grabbed my dad on the arm and squeezed him. It's like a running joke in my family that I WILL marry Alec Baldwin.

A lot of men that everyone else thinks is hot do nothing for me.

Lol I agree with Zophie, a lot of the guys most people would find to be hot aren't hot to me at all.

Anyway, I get this alot with mine....Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy and Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. :Push: