"You read my mind" outlet reveal...

I am lucky and have a FP in my town and the outlet just 20 mins away but I don't make it up there a lot as it just is too crazy on the weekends. I ended up on the that side of the metro area so decided to make a trip. Got to the store, wandered over to the back and this beauty stood out among all the black and grey accessories... so surprised someone hadn't grabbed it yet!

ForumRunner_20130208_230758.png

Madison Accordion Zip in Jade! My main wallet is this in black and it is a workhorse. It was on the 50%+30% table. :smile:

I am lucky and have a FP in my town and the outlet just 20 mins away but I don't make it up there a lot as it just is too crazy on the weekends. I ended up on the that side of the metro area so decided to make a trip. Got to the store, wandered over to the back and this beauty stood out among all the black and grey accessories... so surprised someone hadn't grabbed it yet!

View attachment 2056300

Madison Accordion Zip in Jade! My main wallet is this in black and it is a workhorse. It was on the 50%+30% table. :smile:

Gorgeous! Nice score!

Took a gander through the bags, but lots of FP and MFF mixed up. On the bottom shelf on a small display, this was hiding behind a baby bag. My first bag was this in the Navy and I love it. Been wanting a metallic for multiple uses...

ForumRunner_20130208_231352.png

Poppy Glam Tote in Anthracite!

So that was about all I saw that I liked at the moment. Was really happy to get two things I knew I would love in colors I didn't have.

I go up to the check out the SA and I are admiring the jade. She goes "You know, we have a Jade Isabelle I think still in the back that came in as a return and hasn't made it to the floor....". My next new style bag I wanted was the Isabelle...in jade or mahogany. I had been hunting around the store for one, almost bought a pre-owned one on the bay last week, but just hadn't happened to ask when I was looking around. She ran to the back and brought this out!

ForumRunner_20130208_231908.png

She checked over it with me to make sure it was in tip top shape. I think she thought I was going to go with this and not take the glam tote, but when you find what you like, I couldn't resist. Thankfully, I have a big Discover ******** bonus coming :smile:

All together now...

ForumRunner_20130208_232254.png

ForumRunner_20130208_232307.png

This jade puts me right in the mood for Spring!

So that was about all I saw that I liked at the moment. Was really happy to get two things I knew I would love in colors I didn't have.

I go up to the check out the SA and I are admiring the jade. She goes "You know, we have a Jade Isabelle I think still in the back that came in as a return and hasn't made it to the floor....". My next new style bag I wanted was the Isabelle...in jade or mahogany. I had been hunting around the store for one, almost bought a pre-owned one on the bay last week, but just hadn't happened to ask when I was looking around. She ran to the back and brought this out!

View attachment 2056319

She checked over it with me to make sure it was in tip top shape. I think she thought I was going to go with this and not take the glam tote, but when you find what you like, I couldn't resist. Thankfully, I have a big Discover ******** bonus coming :smile:

All together now...

View attachment 2056328

View attachment 2056329

This jade puts me right in the mood for Spring!

Nice haul! I love that Jade! Congrats!!!

Great finds!! I've been hoping to find the anthracite glam at the outlet. Kicking myself for not getting it when I saw it on the FOS! That's great the SA found you the bag in the back--clearly it was meant to be!!