"You read my mind" outlet reveal...

So that was about all I saw that I liked at the moment. Was really happy to get two things I knew I would love in colors I didn't have.

I go up to the check out the SA and I are admiring the jade. She goes "You know, we have a Jade Isabelle I think still in the back that came in as a return and hasn't made it to the floor....". My next new style bag I wanted was the Isabelle...in jade or mahogany. I had been hunting around the store for one, almost bought a pre-owned one on the bay last week, but just hadn't happened to ask when I was looking around. She ran to the back and brought this out!

View attachment 2056319

She checked over it with me to make sure it was in tip top shape. I think she thought I was going to go with this and not take the glam tote, but when you find what you like, I couldn't resist. Thankfully, I have a big Discover ******** bonus coming :smile:

All together now...

View attachment 2056328

View attachment 2056329

This jade puts me right in the mood for Spring!

Gorgeous Bags and l love that Jade Wallet. I need one of these too to match my Jade Juliette :biggrin:
Congrats on great deals! BTW, what outlet do you go to?

So that was about all I saw that I liked at the moment. Was really happy to get two things I knew I would love in colors I didn't have.

I go up to the check out the SA and I are admiring the jade. She goes "You know, we have a Jade Isabelle I think still in the back that came in as a return and hasn't made it to the floor....". My next new style bag I wanted was the Isabelle...in jade or mahogany. I had been hunting around the store for one, almost bought a pre-owned one on the bay last week, but just hadn't happened to ask when I was looking around. She ran to the back and brought this out!

She checked over it with me to make sure it was in tip top shape. I think she thought I was going to go with this and not take the glam tote, but when you find what you like, I couldn't resist. Thankfully, I have a big Discover ******** bonus coming :smile:

All together now...

This jade puts me right in the mood for Spring!

Love the jade Isabelle!!!! Jealous that you found it !

Thanks all! I am in the middle of organizing my back bedroom and have a whole "Coach Corner" with my new storage/labeling. I may have strolled around my house with my Isabelle to give it a test run :lol: