You put your right foot in.....third time lucky! (No comparison!)

014.jpg

here is a pic of my oak family - tho i forgot somerset shoulder!

Lovely! I never thought I would say this ( since I was never a fan of oak ), but I NEED an oak bag!:biggrin:

:faint: wow, well done on all of those new beauties, the bays looks gorgeous (makes me wonder why I sold mine?!), the mitzy pouch will be very handy and the pocketbook too. Faaaaaaaaaaaaabulous! :biggrin: Hope you enjoy them all.

PoppyBF - OMG hun, what a stunning oak collection and with a new leading bag!

What an utterly gorgeous Oak Bays - lovely lovely graining and fantastic depth of colour.
As you say, a world of difference between that and your newer leathers around.

I love your accessories collection, every single piece - one question babe.......how come your diary pages are not crumpled like mine (and its only January)?

Jenova's right - an Oak Bayswater is THE classic Mulberry.

Hey Poppy, I thought I would wait for my OH to take the boys to judo before sitting down, laptop on couch, coffee in hand, ready to read your thread.

I've seen it on the forum all day however knew I needed a bit of time to sit and have a good read so wanted to wait for the peace and quite.

What an absolutely stunning piece of Mulberry Oak. I really love it and it looks like new but also has the characteristics of an older Mulberry too iykwim. You can't beat a Darwin Oak Mulberry Bays (it wasn't the one I was thinking of either :smile: )

I often get caught up with all the funky fashion colours such as putty smudge etc however these is something to be said for the gorgeous classics. All of your new accessories look amazing and very useful.

I've looked at the Mitzy pouches before but thought I couldn't find a use for them but it's a good idea to have a few wee pouches inside a larger bag to keep everything organised.

There is no doubt at all in my mind that you have made the right decision about this Bays over the Alexa. It's whatever makes you heart jump and from reading your thread this Bays quite obviuosly makes you heart leap right through the room

Now, only one complaint......where are those modelling pics?

Hey Poppy, I thought I would wait for my OH to take the boys to judo before sitting down, laptop on couch, coffee in hand, ready to read your thread.

I've seen it on the forum all day however knew I needed a bit of time to sit and have a good read so wanted to wait for the peace and quite.

What an absolutely stunning piece of Mulberry Oak. I really love it and it looks like new but also has the characteristics of an older Mulberry too iykwim. You can't beat a Darwin Oak Mulberry Bays (it wasn't the one I was thinking of either :smile: )

I often get caught up with all the funky fashion colours such as putty smudge etc however these is something to be said for the gorgeous classics. All of your new accessories look amazing and very useful.

I've looked at the Mitzy pouches before but thought I couldn't find a use for them but it's a good idea to have a few wee pouches inside a larger bag to keep everything organised.

There is no doubt at all in my mind that you have made the right decision about this Bays over the Alexa. It's whatever makes you heart jump and from reading your thread this Bays quite obviuosly makes you heart leap right through the room

Now, only one complaint......where are those modelling pics?

Couldn't have put it better. Well done Poppy, gorgeous.