You probably shouldn't befriend your boss on Facebook

Bwahahahahahaha! That's why I am so careful on FB :nuts:

Do you have the link for that, so I can send it to some chums?

p.s. I thought the first blocked-out name was a sex toy :wtf:

I tell my superior "Really? Well I don't use FB very often..." and simply ignored his invitation. :lol: NO WAY I'm letting him find out that I'm playing Restaurant City during office hours.

Can you imagine just showing up for work anyway and checking out your Facebook account right at your desk and seeing that??????????? This actually makes me laugh out loud because there are so many stupid people out there.

This girl appears young, but I cant believe that most people would be that stupid to complain about their job and their boss, particularly in such vulgar terms when you know they are a friend! :rolleyes: Luckily I dont use FB any longer, but even if I added my boss as a friend, I would know better than to use it that way.

Over my dead lifeless corpse will I be friended to my bosses on FB. I have one coworker on my friends list but she and I won't sell each other out. You can search for me but you can't see anything about me on there so if they sent me one, Id block em.

That said--my one boss is married to a Psycho with a capital P. So he will likely never have one. She has one and is trying to get him to so she can continue her nonsense.