You only get to choose 2 outfits for the rest of your life... What would you choose?

uh oh....*scrambles to pack suitcase of 2 outfits to go into hiding from the aliens who someone told i let them in and put everyone in this situation....(sorry guys, i did say the ship i saw was shiny and i like shiny things so i invited them...i didn't think they'd try to take over tPF, nevermind the whole planet Earth!!)*

what i'm taking:

outfit#1: yellow/black/blue/white mix plaid bondage pants with black misfits thermal long-sleeved shirt and black velour hoodie. ~ mainly paired with: my black rivet boots, lv richard prince yellow pulp gm handbag w/ lv mono jack and lucie bagcharm.

Of course aside from it all we can keep all accessories, bags, shoes, undies, pj's, etc.... and of course with me in my bags i'll keep things such as flashlight, and mcguyver -esque stuff. socks too. i like socks.

outfit#2: light material rubber red/black zebra striped pants, hot pink tank top and long sleeved black fishnet top. ~ mainly paired with: black comfy classic tall ugg boots (socks too), lv silver miroir speedy w/ lv silver heart coin purse.

*packs all her bags and flees to a hidden bunker till the invasion settles down....*

I love this thread!! Okay, so accessories (I'm including bags in there - those aliens are not getting my Bals -- and shoes don't count so I'll assume we keep all of that (thank god - that's my favorite part of my closet)!!

Outfit One;

My Seven dark denim jeans that fit perfectly
One of my favorite BR long tanks - maybe the marine blue one
Crisp white collared shirt I got from a Carlise trunk show
My favorite Gap hoody (yes, I'm layering here)
My dark brown leather jacket I got in Italy

Outfit Two:

Black Theory Suit - jacket and pencil skirt
Print l/s top from Anthropologie layered over a black lace-trimmed cami
Black Wool Swing Coat from Studio Max

Those aliens keep following me from thread to thread.:borg::ninja::borg:

1. DVF black wrap dress + Manolos with stretchy black straps (3 in.)
2. Cashmere v-neck in Indigo w/ white tank under, stretchy jeans, MJ boots

Mix and match with my jewelry, hats and handbags.

Gayle-- you're gonna be so prepared when the aliens come to get us! :boxing:

Plus, I thought of Mila Jovovitch in The 5th Element when I read your outfits which means you'll look super hot too :nuts:

^ Good question! :lol:

They look like this:
mars_attacks-alien.jpg

Gayle-- you're gonna be so prepared when the aliens come to get us! :boxing:

Plus, I thought of Mila Jovovitch in The 5th Element when I read your outfits which means you'll look super hot too :nuts:

Thats just one of my favorite movies ever!!!! I love you! :yes:

and that alien you posted...that from mars attacks? or something? that was a funny movie and oddly gory, lol..