You might complete me...today...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Leaving home for the office...quick mirror check on the way out...

Khaki capris, white tank, black blouse, black manolos...bj birkin...

Love Miss BJ Birkin...but...today she was an almost...stared thinking about what bag would complete me...today...

First instinct...black birkin...and I have one at home...but it was too late... Have been enamoured of color lately...hmmm...what color would be best today???

Hmmm...perhaps rouge H or rouge garrance??? But would I feel too flashy/punchy? Hmmm...raisin...too fall? Gold...no...too warm... Etoupe...no...too cool... LOL...I think...maybe...chartreuse! Or...black clemence... Maybe olive...but I think chartreuse...or black...today...

What color/bag would complete you??? Today...this evening...this weekend...or???

last on my lists....

I would love a barenia HAC or birkin...I sit and wait...hoping they r elease the leather again.

but a rouge garance birkin is what I really want. need something red.

a black birkin eventually....but not anytime soon.

Leaving home for the office...quick mirror check on the way out...

Khaki capris, white tank, black blouse, black manolos...bj birkin...

Love Miss BJ Birkin...but...today she was an almost...stared thinking about what bag would complete me...today...

First instinct...black birkin...and I have one at home...but it was too late... Have been enamoured of color lately...hmmm...what color would be best today???

Hmmm...perhaps rouge H or rouge garrance??? But would I feel too flashy/punchy? Hmmm...raisin...too fall? Gold...no...too warm... Etoupe...no...too cool... LOL...I think...maybe...chartreuse! Or...black clemence... Maybe olive...but I think chartreuse...or black...today...

What color/bag would complete you??? Today...this evening...this weekend...or???
ooh ooh chartreuse chartreuse!!!;)

Definitely something black! My only black H is my box leather mini Kelly. I have orange and potiron, vert fonce/vert anis and chartreuse, rouge garance and vermillon, turquoise, havane and gold. I really need something black!

last on my lists....

I would love a barenia HAC or birkin...I sit and wait...hoping they r elease the leather again.

Barenia is around....My bag is a K stamp as in Luv2shophandbag's...They are doing smaller pieces and toile combos...

My white Massai would complete me...

Then I have to decide on my Birkin order....gris tourterelle or etoupe...and that would complete me....

And something in Rouge H...if only I liked the leathers being offered in that color right...would complete me too...

And having all my bags who are taking extended spa vacations..back home would complete me...

Hmmm...well for now I'm really going to 'try' to be complete with all I have...I have red and blue and raisin and gold ostrich.......I have a great collection and since I just added the raisin -- I'm good! Partly because I have to be lol!!!

LMAO!!!!!! This is my big question!!!!!!

Today, my Vert Olive completes me. But since I'm in all black, something with a little pop of color would complete me even MORE!!!!!

Well...Miss BJ seemed to suit my wrinkled afternoon attire...but still thinking about chartreuse...something rouge someday...ebene/chocolate...black clemence...