You Might Be A Chanel Addict If...

CCKL

It’s never enough...
O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
Not sure if theres already a thread like this but I borrowed this from the CL forum :smile:

You might be a Chanel addict if you want the Reissue and classic flaps in every size and color :P

You might be a Chanel addict if you're impatiently waiting to spend $3000 on the new Maxi...

You might be a CHANEL addict if:

1.) You have bags sitting unused, with the price tags still on, WITH matching
wallets and make-up cases inside them, on display in your bedroom.

2.) You buy a new CHANEL bag instead of replacing your oven, which
will NOT keep an accurate temperature.

I'm none of the above but I think I'm still an addict as I surf eBay, Bonanzle and PurseForum at least twice a day to see which bag should be my next purchase.

You might be a CHANEL addict if:

1.) You have bags sitting unused, with the price tags still on, WITH matching
wallets and make-up cases inside them, on display in your bedroom.

2.) You buy a new CHANEL bag instead of replacing your oven, which
will NOT keep an accurate temperature.

LOL...if you ever need a new home for those unused, lonely bags...LEMME KNOW!! :graucho:

Well, I am mostly an LV addict but I will say: You might be a Chanel addict if you have to ask your DH to move out of your huge walk in closet so that there is enough room for all of your bags to rest comfortably!

Would taking your CC bags out of their careful wrapping, stroking them, checking them for any possible faults that occurred to them while 'nesting', then putting them back unworn count as a sign of CC bag addiction?

You might be a Chanel Addict if

1. You have the all the local boutiques nos or email addresses on yr iphone
2. You go in Chanel "just to have a look"
3. The SAs know your name and vice versa.

you might be a chanel addict if...

ok, a confession...

you're looking for other ways and means -- personal loan included! -- to fund more chanels amidst you're un-zeroed credit card bills, thus, going into deep deep debt! ...extreme, i know :faint:

Last edited: