You ladies should get this!~

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
OMG, this is super lovely.. I was back from my more than a fortnight EU Honeymoon vacation yesterday.. Visiting 6 countries (Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, France) and more than 14 states.. Really a fun trip...

Was shopping like crazy in Paris.. Saw this superb lovely item that is so handy for us!! I SIMPLY LOVE the compartments inside!

It was pretty pricey for me and left the last new piece from the backroom. I gave myself the lunchtime to think over it and I couldn't let go it. So I went back to BV boutique telling myself 'Okay if the last new piece is gone, I shall not get the display piece'. And HAHAHA, the new piece is still there!!

Can you spot it? :P
Photo0775.jpg

Photo0769.jpg

Photo0770.jpg

Once again, my BV ladies are so nice.. I'm boarding in now for my flight to HK. Am so tired due to jetlag from EU, almost miss waking up as I couldn't heard the alarm.

Hi babes, I'm in HK now to continue my honeymoon trip and bad news was that my hubby is spending on something very very expensive for me at the 2nd hand shop here (higher than what the item was sold in boutique)..
I couldn't get that during my EU trip :sad:

The only alternative to get it quick in brand new piece is to get it at an extorbhitant rate in the 2nd hand shops here..

Pretty surprise to find a color that I really love in the leather I wanted most...
The clue for my baggy is pretty clear??

Am sure my clever BV ladies will get it. :P

Hi babes, I'm in HK now to continue my honeymoon trip and bad news was that my hubby is spending on something very very expensive for me at the 2nd hand shop here (higher than what the item was sold in boutique)..
I couldn't get that during my EU trip :sad:

The only alternative to get it quick in brand new piece is to get it at an extorbhitant rate in the 2nd hand shops here..

Pretty surprise to find a color that I really love in the leather I wanted most...
The clue for my baggy is pretty clear??

Am sure my clever BV ladies will get it. :P

I have no idea...