You ladies have made me obsessed lol!!! which b-bag for college?

zacorey - Now there's another to consider as well! I'm looking at some on ebay right now...

juliekinnies - I was never a B-bag fan until I actually saw one IRL...I think the girl had a Twiggy. It was so pretty! And I love the fact that I hardly ever see B-bags in my area...see too many Fendis, Guccis, LVs, Coaches, and Dooneys.

Normally I don't like posting on other boards because when I do, no one replies! :sad: I usually get feedback on the LV board or Coach board (even in that one I might be left out...).

GOOD LUCK with all your bag hunts bernz! I'm sure once you own a Balenciaga, you'd instantly fall in love with the buttah soft leather and the lovely lovely colours! Bbags are also feather light so perfect for your studies too :biggrin:

Well... I'm not sure which school you're going to... But I am totally taking my bbags to grad school with me.;) City seems like the perfect size to carry everything around with you.

I used my Apple Green City when I first got it as a 'school' bag for uni classes. Are you at university/college or HS? Cos HS would be a no-no, but uni I'd say go ahead. Just be careful cos you've got quite a pale colour. :biggrin:

I don't think it's "too much" since b-bags are pretty casual and not as eyecatching in a good way as other designers.
Now naturel is a very light color so it might depend on your desire to keep it in mint condition. If you don't care about that , I would say go ahead bags are there to be used.
I use my greige day in the moment nearly on a daily basis it's still in great shape but it's clear that it get"s "hurt". I don't go to school anymore but have a one year old cutiepie and carry around a fair amount of stuff so even being rather careful it has a few scuffs etc...All depends on what you can live with!

I have used my white city and pink twiggy and now my new choco weekender for school. One thing about Bbags is that they don't scream designer so unless someone in your school is a fellow tPF member or just has a great eye on fashion, it's unlikely they would know how much the bag actually costs.

I'd just caution you to take extremely good care of your bag because the light color makes it more susceptible to stains and dirt!

I would say no ... don't do it if you want to keep it in great condition. Too many opportunities for tassels to get broken, scuffing, etc. Often times there is nowhere to put the bag except on the floor, and that makes me nervous....

I took both my city and my work to my grad classes. i doubt anyone even knew what they were. i thought the city was the perfect size. the work was too big and my stuff sloshed around.

Hello ladies..

First of all, I looove all of your balenciaga bags!!! I don't own one yet, but I definitely need one. I'm going back to school in the next couple of weeks and after I'm done handling my tuition fee, I know I will buy a Bbag. Any suggestions for a first time buyer/owner? I would like to use this for school & work, to carry not too heavy books but some notebook (for school) and some personal items.

Thank you so much. :yes:

hi and welcome
i'm new too, i just bought my first bbag a week ago its a city and i loooovesssss or school and everywhere
but one of the girls on the forum recommended this website if you want to check out the different colours and styles atelier.naff

Men's Besace or Courier would be good as well.

The images are from Bluefly's website. Somehow the size of the bags looks exaggerated, though...but thought it was interesting. ;)

Attachments

• extrcourier2.jpg
    extrcourier2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 65
  • besace2.jpg
    besace2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 60