You ladies are a very bad influence on me....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Especially that thread about the impeding prices increases on June 1st!! So, guess what I did? I got all nervous that the things I wanted to purchase in the next few months would be much more than they would now, so......... I went on Elux and ordered them all!!!!:shame: :blink:

I ordered:

Framboise Sm. Vernis Agenda
    Framboise 4-Key Holder
    Sm Accessories Pouch (for make-up)
    Zip Compact Wallet w/ Id Holder (I'm sending back the Koala)

OH NO!!!!! Now, to hide all of this from my husband for the next 3 months!!!!

Or else he'll be like this: :rant: :censor: :mad:

2. Congrats on the new goodies. :smile:

3. Think of all the money you saved by getting the deed done! Congrats on your wonderful, pre-meditated shopping spree!

4. TR!!!!! ......You Crazy Shopping Girl......Very Nice!!!!!! I LOVE Everything!!! I Am So Happy For You!!!!!!!!! :smile:

5. yeah! on line shopping!!! wow!!! you're SO lucky!!!!! congrats on your new LV pieces!!! woo hoo shopping!!!!

6. Congrats on the shopping spree! Break it to DH gently - one piece every month.

7. I'm getting ready to do what you did...I stopped by the store and tried on the bags I like, but they wouldn't let me even peek at the Damier Speedy. My regular SAs weren't there and I know they would have. Anwyways, I need an agenda, plus I'm totally in love with the Chelsea tote now, and I need a plate to go with my Antigua Cabas. Elux here I come!!

8. Congrats! I don't see these purchases as spending alot of money, I see it as being a smart investor and buying stock when market prices are down. At least that's what I tell myself to justify purchases!

9. You go girl!!:roflmfao: Look at it this way-you have saved $$ and they are small items which = easily hidden!!;) I am a really bad influence:graucho:

10. Wow..you are on fire !!!!

11. Wow! :cool: Better now then after the price hike, though!

12. Congrat's, can't wait to see your new purchases.

13. we are all enablers here!!! =)
    Btw, why did you return the koala?

14. Bagluv--I know!!! I've got to stop!!! Ha ha.

Nikki213-- I like the way you think!! You made me feel better!

Addictedtolv-- That's what I'm gonna do!!(Hopefully)

PGN--I have to admit, it was partly you!!!! (Hope thats ok) :smile:

Seriously though, my DH will never understand this, he'll think I'm outta control!! So, I just gotta play it cool, try to play it safe, and NEVER NEVER let him into my bag!!! ha ha ha

15. UM, well, I haven't acctually returned it yet. I am telling myself I have to though, once I put my stuff in it, it is fat, fat, fat! I should return it. I mean, I really should.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice