You ladies are a bad influence ;-)

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
I bought the LV Batignolles Horizontal last week and love it, but still kept thinking about the Speedy 30. So I went and picked one up at lunch! Also, loved this little pouchette from Coach (will help keep me organized inside the Speedy, and it can clip to the D-ring):

Lucky girl! The Speedy is my favorite LV bag - I will finally be able to afford one with my Christmas money :love: LV has a lot of beautiful bags, but to me the Speedy is a classic.

MC Speedy, Neo Speedy, and the popincourt haut :biggrin: I went again last night and was contemplating L'Épanoui GM but my regular wasn't there and some ***** was helping me :lol:

Noriko said:
MC Speedy, Neo Speedy, and the popincourt haut :biggrin: I went again last night and was contemplating L'Épanoui GM but my regular wasn't there and some ***** was helping me :lol:

What's "Neo"? What does that print look like?

It not our fault u like bags , as much as we do :smile:........

i cant wait unil i can get a major bag ........note to self

*u need to save money , buy bag later * lol

It's nice to find people who share my deep and abiding love of bags! :embarasse This bag today is definitely going to be the last one I buy this year, as the holidays are coming up and I have a lot of gifts to cough up for! :P

pseub said:
What's "Neo"? What does that print look like?
Neo Speedy may be more recognizable as .. Neo Denim Speedy. Like so -

lv%20demin.jpg