You ladies are a bad influence ;-)

1. I bought the LV Batignolles Horizontal last week and love it, but still kept thinking about the Speedy 30. So I went and picked one up at lunch! Also, loved this little pouchette from Coach (will help keep me organized inside the Speedy, and it can clip to the D-ring):

[​IMG]

2. Nice! I bought 3 LVs the other week as well, can't have enough! I have the batignolles horizontal as well, great bag!

3. Lucky girl! The Speedy is my favorite LV bag - I will finally be able to afford one with my Christmas money :love: LV has a lot of beautiful bags, but to me the Speedy is a classic.

4. Noriko, what other ones did you get?

5. MC Speedy, Neo Speedy, and the popincourt haut :biggrin: I went again last night and was contemplating L'Épanoui GM but my regular wasn't there and some ***** was helping me :lol:

6. Show photos!!!

7. What's "Neo"? What does that print look like?

8. It not our fault u like bags , as much as we do :smile:........

i cant wait unil i can get a major bag ........note to self

*u need to save money , buy bag later * lol

9. It's nice to find people who share my deep and abiding love of bags! :embarasse This bag today is definitely going to be the last one I buy this year, as the holidays are coming up and I have a lot of gifts to cough up for! :P

10. Neo Speedy may be more recognizable as .. Neo Denim Speedy. Like so -

[​IMG]

11. Thanks, ayla!

12. Yeah :biggrin: I posted a thread here earlier with actual pics of mine. The zipper on some of those bags are defective though, bastards!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice