You know you've gone too far when....

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
...you bought a beautiful piece of Mulberry and then forgot all about it! :nuts:

I bought this a couple weeks ago with the intention of using it with my black Bays. This little beauty arrived and I just knew it would look brilliant with Bays - but I was still waiting for it to arrive. I meant to reveal it at the same time but was soooooo excited about Bays that I forgot all about the purse. :shame:

Again, from a lovely pf'er (thank you!), I present to you my smudged putty long locked purse. :yahoo:

Attachments

Sara2006

Feb 6, 2010
Klp, I think I agree with you. ;) You are on a roll. The purse and bag a perfect match. Congrats!

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
I love that beautiful purse! With the matching bag the set is fantastic. What ace purchases! You will look so swish at the till point. Your collection now is amazing. You must be SO pleased!!!! xx

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
Dublin
Fab klp! It all comes together, the purse, the bag, the keyring - absolutely beautiful!

Actually, when you did the reveal earlier, I meant to ask about this ...:graucho:

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Yes, it's like they were all made with the rest in mind. I can't stop looking at them!

I've never forgotten about a purchase before, so embarrassed!

corries2

Saor Alba
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
It goes without saying that it's lovely with the goatskin Bays, but I actually got a wee lump in my throat seeing the purse with the bag. It looks so right!
Like cat & cub!

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
Brilliant Klp, looks so good together, congrats !

As a buzy woman you can't take them all can you ;)