You know you're obsessed when..

Micole

Mar 5, 2011
You take your beloved PS1 (Keep All in my case) to Starbucks with absolutely NOTHING inside of it, simply because you want to wear it out for a few minutes! Yes, that is exactly what I did. And it wouldn't be the first time either.:biggrin:

^^ HAHAHAHAH. Love that. You are too cute.

I wouldn't put it past me to do the same thing. Although I would probably carry at least my phone in the PS. You know... at least. A pen?

A ballet program from weeks ago I never bothered to take out! It's in there! You never know when you'll need to reference the story of Onegin. Always good to have just in case.

You know you're obsessed when...

At work, you periodically carry your PS on a short trip to the bathroom (we're talking about 20 feet away) just to have a quick glance at you and PS in the mirror. Then, you walk back to your desk, without ever using the restroom.

At work, you periodically carry your PS on a short trip to the bathroom (we're talking about 20 feet away) just to have a quick glance at you and PS in the mirror. Then, you walk back to your desk, without ever using the restroom.

I swear you just gave me my favorite moment of the day. I am laughing and smiling ear to ear not only because it's so funny, but because that's exactly what I would do!

I swear you just gave me my favorite moment of the day. I am laughing and smiling ear to ear not only because it's so funny, but because that's exactly what I would do!

Rere I'll admit I love going to the bathroom with my bag just so I can see it "in action" in the mirror.

It happens quite often, I'll admit! In fact... its gonna happen right now. Be right back, gonna steal a quick glance. :sneaky:

You take your beloved PS1 (Keep All in my case) to Starbucks with absolutely NOTHING inside of it, simply because you want to wear it out for a few minutes! Yes, that is exactly what I did. And it wouldn't be the first time either.:biggrin:

:tup:

You know you are obsessed when...

You kept checking it out every now and then with a smile in your heart; while you were walking, while it was seated on your lap, while you leave it in your office drawer, etc. Not forgetting, when you kept checking out what other colours to get in the same model! :biggrin:

You know you are obsessed when...

You kept checking it out every now and then with a smile in your heart; while you were walking, while it was seated on your lap, while you leave it in your office drawer, etc. Not forgetting, when you kept checking out what other colours to get in the same model! :biggrin:

Yes!! You know you are obsessed when you can relate to every single post in this thread!:heart:

You know you are obsessed when :
- constantly looking out for the next PS bag to buy, doesn't matter if it is PS1 or PS11 or wallets
- constantly hang out on the PS forum whenever you log on to TPF
- going through your current bags and see which one you can get rid of to make room for more PS.
- having a hawk-eye attention to PS look-alike bags on the street to see if they are really PS bags !!

^ I think I just ticked every item on your checklist prettypeonies!!! Well except for next - it's first :lolots:

Great thread ladies...can't wait till I become a completely obsessed PS nutter. Which hopefully will be either in a few days or for my birthday in Nov :biggrin: