you know you're handbag obsessed when...

Yup, guilty of sniffing the lovely leather smell of my new bags! I also find I have this routine when I store my bags- aligning handles a certain way, puffing or folding a bag carefully, making sure nothing touches it on either sides.
And I've also become quite a stalker of handbag websites, checking many times a day to see the updates...

...you dream about handbags (I get the best deals in my sleep!):sleepy:
... you plan vacations around where the good purse stores are:beach:
... you pick your clothes to match your bag instead of the other way around
... you start buying clothes that match your favorite purses
.... you buy jewelry (charms) for your bags
.... you can't walk outside of the confines of your home without identifying EVERY bag everyone else is wearing.
.... you can always answer without hesitation what the next bag you want is!:drool:

im guilty of most of these and here is some more

-you identify and authenticate other peoples handbags
-you stalk any purse related sites
-you look at your newest obsession handbag on line every 30 mins
-you stare at other peoples bags and they notice
-getting a new bag is better than sex
-you check up on your new bag every 3 seconds for about 2 weeks
-when you are nice to your parents they ask what bag you want now
-when you get a new bag your friends ask which one is next
-you are a member of tpf and it has made your obsession much much worse

as you are leaving the restroom at Starbucks, you realize the back of the door is a beautiful color as a backdrop for your bag. Hang up bag, and take photo with camera phone... then show it to anyone who will look!!:shame:

as you are leaving the restroom at Starbucks, you realize the back of the door is a beautiful color as a backdrop for your bag. Hang up bag, and take photo with camera phone... then show it to anyone who will look!!:shame:

hahaha, that is a new one! never really was a fan of public bathrooms, starbucks or otherwise... but i hear you ! anything that shows off your beautiful bag is worth a photo op!

Wow! I have a budget spreadsheet with a column for bag savings, but not a whole spreadsheet devoted to bags! What's on your spreadsheet?

And may I ask (out of curiosity) what your dream bag that you have to wait nearly 2 years for is? It must be pretty special to wait so long!

hi Sez :smile:, my spreadsheet contains mostly all the bags that i'm lusting now. it's an efficient way for myself to drool on all of them together :graucho:, and to make me analyse which bag should i buy next (so that i would never think to go crazy and overspend :sweatdrop:).

my dream is a LV monogram petite noe - i've always adore noe since young. the truth is i'm able to get one now, but if i can wait i'll be able to get it as my 30 years old b-day gift from hubby lol. (and to me this add extra sentimental value to the bag when i have it :yes:)

Yup...me too....I know because...

...I keep thinkin to myself, this is the last one, yet there is always one more

...You notice every womens bag, especially LV with wide eyes

...You make plans on why and when and where to buy your bag, and it takes priority over work, chores, etc..

...When you start pondering hiding your obession of bags from those around you b/c you dont want to seem "crazy"

This is fun!!!!!

I am guilty of matriosking, to say buying a bag and then feel the urge to match wallet, medium purse, small purse, key holder...it works in both ways...sometimes I start with the keyholder and then go up to the bag, some other times vice versa...