You know you're going... how do YOU wait??

Fishfood

Still Abby Fabby!!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Its impossible to ask this without coming off like an excited little kid (Disneyland anyone?) so I won't even try to act all cool LoL

I drop in my H boutique from time to time... Even if I'm not buying, its like birdwatching. All the gorgeous things to look at, but don't have to buy. I mean, I don't need to pluck birds out of the trees to admire their beauty!

But I'm going again in the next week or two, and *I am getting a bag*. No ifs, ands, or beautiful bird butts about it!

So I ask all of you ladies...because my mind is waaay too busy and I'm going a little nuts:

How do you pass the time from the minute you know you're going til the minute you set foot inside the H boutique?

Do you put it out of your head, decide exactly what you want, peruse evilbay to see dif styles or wha??

sorry chickadee but we are a bunch of enablers here................Can't you just see all the gleaming hardware and rows of birkins in every luscious shade of box leather just calling out your name in dulcet tones........."oh angelfish......over herrrrreeee!"

I make lists of all of the things that I want to look at and try on!

I only get to a boutique once or twice a year, so I have LOTS of time to wait and think!!

Dear Ms. Angelfish:

CONGRAT, sounds like you are 'COOKING TURKEY'?!

Oh, it's hard, the night before I visit any H, I would WISH and hope to see 'anything' interesting and wish NO TRAFFIC, so it can be a smooth drive... And on the way, home, hope DH is out of the house, so I may slip in the 'hunt'?!

Well, since I am on purse ban, these excitements can only be in my dreams or sharing the joy that you ladies bring when you buy.....

Angelfish, usually I'll make up a little mental list ( long or short) of what I hope to see when the SA asks, "what can I show you?....." instead of standing there with my mouth open:drool: having spotted something gorgeous and wanting to rush to it like a child after a stranded puppy.

It helps if I think of this before I actually land at the door of the store.....then, I don't end up leaving and thinking later....."I meant to ask the SA about......?"

:P

hmmm... may i suggest browsing the H magazines, (japanese ones, LeMonde), fashion magazines, tPF action threads....

or simply visit any bird observatory sites :graucho:

hahaha I agree with the other posts... I have a feeling you're feeling something for the birds *wink*. I can't wait till u get the bag & then post some gorgeous eye candy for us. hehehe

Hahahahaha you girls are TERRIBLE but I love it!! :heart:

No no I totally used the wrong example with birdwatching LoL although I did just see a cognac 25cm Kelly in Chicago a week or so. Chitown isn't my store and the SA isn't my SA so it took some cajoling (did I spell that right?) To get him to pull it from the back, Whew. Lovely.

No... MY bag isn't bought yet, I haven't decided what I want. Which is why I'm going nuts!! I have an annie coming up and clearance from DH for a Kelly, or some other bag. He likes Kellys on me, and I tend towards them myself. BUT...

It doesn't have to be a Kelly!! What's a girl with an enthusiastic local SA to do? LoL

(Ps... No exotics on this annie... I don't want to shock DH into an early grave!)

Which means I don't know!

I just daydream about all the H goodies that I want so that by the time I get to the H store, I already have a super long list of things I want. Since a visit to the H store can be a hit or miss at times, a super long list of wants definitely helps.

Oh Angelfish, I just completely give myself over to it! There's no stopping it, the H obsession is like a wild animal, lol. At work, I am constantly day dreaming and at home will jot down notes to myself about what I want to buy next.:upsidedown: