You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
1. You start naming every color you see in Hermes terms
2. When you lay awake at night contemplating which bag you want to get
3. When you lay awake at night lamenting that you cannot get your bag
4. When you dream of orange boxes just about every other night
5. When you find yourself thinking Hermes even as you're driving ...
6. When you start naming your bags
7. When you contemplate naming your kids after the bags
8. When you have a specific account that's used for Hermes spending only

I'm sure you ladies got more. Share!!!:lol:

add another one!
-went with your bag to the furniture store and say " make the sofa this exact colour" :shame:
-thinking of going on the plane for 13 hours just to get one out of this world bag or to attend an hermès opening

:lol:
When no one's looking you sniff your bag/agenda.
When your friends say you have to see the Devil Wears Prada because they show "those orange boxes like the ones you have."
When moving you pack your Le Monde and scarf catalogs so they will be among the first things you unpack.
When you turn your DH into an addict too. ;) :lol:

Reactions: prepster and LorikB
How about waking up in the middle of the night in a state of panic because you want to change your color selection on the wait list AGAIN!

No joke- I woke up at 3am worrying about about my color specifications and whether or not I was clear enough! LOL! My DH thinks I am officially insane!

jag said:
How about waking up in the middle of the night in a state of panic because you want to change your color selection on the wait list AGAIN!

No joke- I woke up at 3am worrying about about my color specifications and whether or not I was clear enough! LOL! My DH thinks I am officially insane!

I do that too!!! I also get concerned that my SA wouldn't put in the order for me and that they only say they would to get me off their case for the next year. Little do they know that I'll never be off their case:lol: