You know you're a true LV lover when...

... you stare at LV bags on the streets and not at the men :P

I have a friend who is crazy about rottweilers and when he saw a beautiful Rott on the street while walking with his gf he turned his head when it walked by.... Too bad the dog's owner was a blonde in a miniskirt.... His GF was ****ED and she didnt believe him when he insisted he was looking at the DOG not her!:biggrin:

I have a friend who is crazy about rottweilers and when he saw a beautiful Rott on the street while walking with his gf he turned his head when it walked by.... Too bad the dog's owner was a blonde in a miniskirt.... His GF was ****ED and she didnt believe him when he insisted he was looking at the DOG not her!:biggrin:

Haha, that's funny, i have had the same problem with my hubby: he's a high heel fetish (and particularly fond of Louboutin shoes) and has to stare at the shoes while with me! At the beginning it drived me totally nuts ( girls with high heels are mostly quite pretty kwim :graucho:) so i was really jealous but now we look together and make comments about shoes AND bags :P He shares his passion with me so i had to do this with LV bags too!!! Now it's very funny when we're both on the streets :lol:

Haha, that's funny, i have had the same problem with my hubby: he's a high heel fetish (and particularly fond of Louboutin shoes) and has to stare at the shoes while with me! At the beginning it drived me totally nuts ( girls with high heels are mostly quite pretty kwim :graucho:) so i was really jealous but now we look together and make comments about shoes AND bags :P He shares his passion with me so i had to do this with LV bags too!!! Now it's very funny when we're both on the streets :lol:

You have a husband with a fondness for louboutin??? Can he be cloned??? :lol:

You have a husband with a fondness for louboutin??? Can he be cloned??? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: It's not a good idea to clone him... your feet will hurt with 14 cm heel!!! He buy me shoes indeed, but i must wear them!! And Loubies are not the most comfortable shoes at all!! (love my ugg boots :roflmfao:)

You should make it so he gets an LV-fetish:biggrin:

I tried very hard, but he HATES Vuitton: at the beginning i took him to the store with me and everytime i asked him how he found the bag on me, he told me the bag is awful, it's like a grandma shopping tote, the platic bags from the supermarket look way much better, etc... And i don't want to hear this anymore so i buy my bags alone. I find that it's sad, because i sometimes need to share my excitement with him when i plan my next purchase, but i can't, he is not interested at all :wacko: But i respect that and i share my passion here with you on TPF!! what's about your hubby, does he understand your LVoe?

I tried very hard, but he HATES Vuitton: at the beginning i took him to the store with me and everytime i asked him how he found the bag on me, he told me the bag is awful, it's like a grandma shopping tote, the platic bags from the supermarket look way much better, etc... And i don't want to hear this anymore so i buy my bags alone. I find that it's sad, because i sometimes need to share my excitement with him when i plan my next purchase, but i can't, he is not interested at all :wacko: But i respect that and i share my passion here with you on TPF!! what's about your hubby, does he understand your LVoe?

Im hubby-free ATM. Which doesnt really bother me:biggrin: you see: Hubbys sometimes bring their stuff when they move in... and I need closet space: because I dont have enough bags. I need to keep my priorities straight.

Just recently i followed a guy friend into LV to help him get a bag for his gf....he gave me a list of things he thought she'd like...and i listed all the bags she might like according to his list....BY NAME to the SA. =.=

DH hates most of my bags too! He thinks the damier ebene print is "the least hideous" of them all (his exact words) and he hated my Mono Noe. He'd say Oh, you're wearing your feedbag today? And he told me the black me looks like sh!#

Needless to say I shop alone too!

Your husband just about died when a relative picked up your bag at Thanksgiving and asked it if was new-because she didn't remember seeing it before. I didn't even notice at first. At home hubby said it is horrible that someone could touch the leather on my perforated speedy, what if they got grease on it? I had to laugh because he is so not the type that I would think is going to notice these things and actually think of them. We are the ones who are obsessive. I guess he caught the bug.

My daughter saw me looking at the LV website and almost died at the cost of the bags. I had to explain that the monogram bags were not even the most expensive and then proceded to show her the higher $$$ bags. She is allowed to carry my pochette or Eva for holidays only. She is 13 and starting to love good bags. She gets alot of Coach bags from relatives and I just gave her a cute Kate Spade bag that didn't work out for me and she loves it because it is leopard print. She is noticing the quality of better bags versus cheap under twenty dollar bags (when they fall apart) but is just as happy to use them all.