You know you're a Hermes addict when you...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wanted to hear your stories about when you realized that you became a Hermes addict.

Here's mine:
    I can't believe that the Chloe Paddingtons are on sale at NAP for 50% off and I resisted the tempatation to buy anything (so that I can save for my next Hermes purchase).

2. I went to the Chanel cruise trunk show yesterday and thought...hmmm...bags seem a bit gaudy... That is when it truly hit me... I am offically addicted to Hermes...I need a fix like an addict...

Oh, DH is finally home, time to start drinking to forget about bags for a while...

3. when i realized that if worst came to worst, i would part with my prized Vuitton Trompe L'Oeil Trocadero bag from f/w 2004-05 (from the runway and super rare and fairly pricey) to help along with another H bag like an exotic skin Constance, a Slouchy Kelly, or....:love::love::love: a gold Clemence Birkin with any hardware and i'd even take it in a 30cm size:love::love::love: now that is LOVE. :crybaby:
    also, i get aches in my chest & a twinkle in my eye when i see the name Hermes, and i want to start buying their RTW and i contemplated a diamond ring from them and i would never shell out $1200 for a regular leather belt anywhere else without blinking an eye or even giving it the slightest bit of thought.

4. i think that i would spend about 200k a season (400k a year) on fashion if i had my way...
    and Hermes would probably get the bulk of it.

5. ....when I'm seriously thinking about bidding on an Hermes ashtray....and I don't even smoke!!!!!!

6. shopmom...if you bid on those mushrooms HG mentioned.. u know u are in trouble...

7. OMG this is funny - and about the only way I too forget about the bags and accessories lol:graucho: :graucho: so not funny....!!!!

8. .......Fes.....how did you know my finger was poised on the BIN button??????:shocked:

9. gotta have the mushrooms.....gotta have the mushrooms......:weird:

10. same here... :tispy:

11. silly shopmom! :lol::lol:

12. ...when I started hunting for a Hermes tissue case.....

13. When you are on tPF so much to discuss Hermes, they make you a mod:P

14. :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice