You Know You're a Fanatic When.....

My hubby thinks I've reached a new level of obession since I've started changing my wallpaper when I fall in love with a new bag.

Right now it's the Blue Hamptons Weekend Tote with a matching blue border. Hey it makes me happy to see it when I'm checking my mail and paying bills!

Oh my goodness you guys read my mind...didn't want to start a thread for this because it would be slightly pathetic, but I just switched from a Motorola E815 to a Blackberry 8830, and of course I instantly tethered the Blackberry to my laptop to put music and pictures (mainly for wallpaper and contact images) on the SD card. I was playing around with different wallpapers, seeing which looked best. Well! I tried the Legacy stripe wallpaper which I often have on my laptop - I nearly died over the intensity of the cuteness that this created. I have to show you guys a picture of the screen if I can get it to come out...:nuts:

I had that one and everyone at work made fun of me. I changed it to the snapshots on the front of the last catalog.

Oh No! LOL I have 2 laptops and 1 PC on my desk at work right now and each of them has a different COACH screen saver... bumble bees, pink/red fragrance print, and scribble. EVERYONE has to comment when they see them... Is that COACH? and then roll their eyes... To each their own right! My home PC has the Story Patches screensaver and I have the legacy wallpaper too.
LOL :yes:

ENJOY your desktop and screensavers!!