You know your a Coachie when....

It was successful! I'm planning a huge reveal but I'm still waiting on one more arrival. I haven't done a reveal in quite some time, but I've been doing some hoarding so it's gonna be a big one!

I always look forward to your reveals and your mod shots, can't wait. I have a good week or so to wait until my goodies arrive.

When your customer drives 6 hours to your commonly for a facility tour and strategy session on increasing revenue in a business completely unrelated to purses. Before you take them on a tour of the facility, you stop to admire your customer's cinched Audrey Tote in metallic and she confides which outlet she purchased it at.

Yep, it's true...happened yesterday. :greengrin:

LOL you gals are too funny!!

some I could think of..

... when you're dreaming of your Coach when you just bought your 'dream Coach' aka HG like.. two days ago!

... when you dream about any Coach at all :P

... when you call your bags a 'she' rather than an 'it'!!

... when you're watching tele with your hubby but you're on tpf replying to thus thread! (DH is soo enjoying this show and laughing.. I guess its funny.. it has been ten minutes and I have no idea what the guy is talking about!)

Maybi said:
5 out of 8... I still have hope for a rehab or shopper anonymous...hahaha

You know you're a coachie when...

- You go to outlet on your lunch break
- You time your vacation day on the day the outlet will put out on new stuff
- When you tell work you need to leave for a Dr. appt. but really you're going to shop Coach
- When you spend majority of your time on the tpf coach forums...hahaha

If I lived close to an outlet I would be rail thin because I think I would spend every lunch break there! Lol

You know you're a Coachie when...

...you take it personally if you didn't get the latest PCE. ("Why didn't they send it to me?" "Did I do too many returns?" "Did I not buy enough last time?" "Maybe I bought too much and they think I'm willing to pay FULL PRICE for it?" :shucks: )

...you know you can ask a fellow tPFer to share a PCE code with you, but it doesn't matter, it's the PRINCIPLE of it, "WHY THE HECK didn't they just send me the PCE in the FIRST place?!?":pout:

Bahahaha! This happened to me!

+1

When the phone rings, and the first thing you think (or hope) is that it is an SA calling you about the next PCE.

When you hear the word "Coach" and you automatically assume they are talking about your favorite brand.

When you see an ad that turns out to be for a Coach product and you feel a sense of pride.