You know your a Coachie when....

----when you get a list of Dillard's stores throughout the whole country that MAY have the one particular bag you're trying to hunt down, because every Dillard's in your own state is sold out....and you FINALLY track one down (by calling around the country) and have it shipped from a Dillard's that's literally on the Mexico border.

-your tpf app is the most used on your phone & u can probably find it w/ your eyes closed.
-You find a bag in the back of your closet that you've forgotten all about.
-You ogle other ppl's coach bags when you're out & have to stop yourself from touching them.
-You tell dh you need to get groceries but somehow end up @ the outlet.
-When you're away from tpf, you wonder what's going on.
-When you're buying a bag you think, wwtpfd? (What would tpfers do?)
-you start picturing your reveal even before the bag is yours.
-you stalk coach.com, Macys.com, nordstroms.com, etc.
-you're haunted by bags almost all the time.
-your alone time ends up w/ you in your closet surrounded by your bags.

...What? Just me? Oh. Lol.
(Btw, u ladies are hilarious! Loving these!)

These are great and so many are true for me :P The only one I have to add is:

- your 5 and 6 year old kids are drawing pictures of Coach bags while you shop (really happened when I took my kids to the mall a few weeks ago) :biggrin:

----when you get a list of Dillard's stores throughout the whole country that MAY have the one particular bag you're trying to hunt down, because every Dillard's in your own state is sold out....and you FINALLY track one down (by calling around the country) and have it shipped from a Dillard's that's literally on the Mexico border.

LOL , has DH hired you to spy on me?

- when you see a color of something in real life and think, "that would make a nice Coach color!"

- you hear an Amtrak commercial on the radio that mentions coach fares and your ears perk up at the word Coach - what, Coach on Amtrak??

- you dream about your bags (true!)

I thought there was a thread like this before, but i couldnt find it and thought it would be fun! You know your a true Coachie when....

-When you know the styles and what's coming out better than the SAs!

-When you want to just rip the chargesend paperwork out of the SAs hand and say, "Here I will just do it," because you know how to fill out the paperwork better than they do!
-When your husband comes home from work and asks what you did today, you reply "Oh just ran some errands." When really you tried to see how many outlets you could visit before he got home!

-You plan your vacations around how many outlets you could hit on the way there.

-You have more animal Fobs then the zoo has animals!

-You actually know what a Fob is!
-You have so many chargesend fees for the month you could have bought another bag!

-You have seriously considered flying to another state just to get a bag u want at outlet price.

DH and I are in Fairbanks Alaska for the next 2 1/2 years (1/2 down on a 3yr Army tour)[ where you have to drive 6 hours in the summer or fly in the winter to Anchorage to get to the closet Coach store], and when we leave this frozen tundra he wants to take 30 leave/travel days to the next duty station, little does he know I will be mapping part of the route to outlets and malls with FP stores, hehehe:graucho: He does not realize he has created a monster by giving in and buying my first Coach Bag :cray:

Traci

You know your a Coachie.....

because you signed up for a purse forum since none of your friends understand how much fun talking about and looking at purses is.

Well said....or everyone around you thinks your crazy b/c before you were a Cochie, you carried a Jansport Backpack and now you are one of the trendiest people they know... Coach changed my wardrode completley :cutesy:

Traci

-your tpf app is the most used on your phone & u can probably find it w/ your eyes closed.
-You find a bag in the back of your closet that you've forgotten all about.
-You ogle other ppl's coach bags when you're out & have to stop yourself from touching them.
-You tell dh you need to get groceries but somehow end up @ the outlet.
-When you're away from tpf, you wonder what's going on.
-When you're buying a bag you think, wwtpfd? (What would tpfers do?)
-you start picturing your reveal even before the bag is yours.
-you stalk coach.com, Macys.com, nordstroms.com, etc.
-you're haunted by bags almost all the time.
-your alone time ends up w/ you in your closet surrounded by your bags.

...What? Just me? Oh. Lol.
(Btw, u ladies are hilarious! Loving these!)

Yep, yep and yep to all of these...:biggrin:

No your not, spent alongggggggg time hunting down some great deals. Hope your hunt was sucessful!

It was successful! I'm planning a huge reveal but I'm still waiting on one more arrival. I haven't done a reveal in quite some time, but I've been doing some hoarding so it's gonna be a big one!

When you buy something you're on the fence about and instead of thinking "it would be a pain to return this if I don't end up keeping it" you think "yay, if I have to come back here to do a return, I can see what else they have!"

When your young kids say "Why do you have so many bags?" or "Why do these key chains all have Coach on them?" or "Did you go to Coach again?"

oachcay said:
When you buy something you're on the fence about and instead of thinking "it would be a pain to return this if I don't end up keeping it" you think "yay, if I have to come back here to do a return, I can see what else they have!"

When your young kids say "Why do you have so many bags?" or "Why do these key chains all have Coach on them?" or "Did you go to Coach again?"

Ha, ha, that's my DD - Mommy, how many purses do you have? Never mind how many Vera Bradleys she's roped me into buying for her over the last two years . . .