You know you have Purse Forum Syndrome when.....!!!.

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Not medication, am wearing a straight-jacket! Just needed to prove to myself I could do it. Trouble is, I make up for it next time I go on. I hardly watch the telly now - TPF has completely taken over.

2. Oh cripes - a pattern is definitely emerging!!:shocked:.....

3. She laughed.

4. When you don't know what to do with yourself when the site's down for maintenance.

But at the same time you know it's a necessary evil that'll make the site run more efficiently.

5. ....and you really have no excuse not to clean the bathroom!!!!.....but I have to admit I was rapidly suffering from withdrawal and actually felt quite bereft!!!! - but all good again now!!!!!:graucho:

6. Oh, I totally agree with you on this one! Once I realized the site was down, I stared at my computer screen and thought, "Okay, now what?" I was already bored! :lol:

7. Random but Kaitydid; I love that you spell your name like mine. Haven't every seen a "Kaity" spelled like that before! (other than mine obviously haha)

8. Oh, thank you! :flowers: My real name is Kaitlyn, so I thought it would be fun if I added an "i" to "katydid." I thought "Kaity" would make my username more unique, too. I'm glad you love it as much as I do! :amuse:

9. ... when you don't know what other sites to visit on the internet when tPF is down...

There must only be 5 sites on the Internet?
    - Gmail
    - Facebook
    - tPF
    - LOL Cats
    - Pinterest

:biggrin:

10. When the first thing you notice on others is their bags and you can id them instantly, including style and year.

11. I agree!! I was frantically asking friends on Facebook if they couldn't get on either, lol.

12. Glad it wasn't just me who did same (thought I was a complete numbskull!!:graucho:)....

13. I do this too :smile: