You know you have a bad bag fetish when......

bagz_galore

Jan 20, 2006
Before I joined this forum I thought I was the only crazy bag lady in this world..now I know I'm not alone

Finish the sentence and let's see how obsessed some of us really are..
Here are some of my top reasons:

1) You are always telling yourself "just one more"..10 more bags later :biggrin:
2) You lose sleep because you are busy browsing through the Ebay auctions looking for that bag you really really want :shame:
3) After finally snagging that bag you have been searching high and low for, you don't feel satisfied because by now you have a new bag that you really really want :Push:
4) You are always telling yourself you "need" it (bigger one, smaller one, don't have a blue one yet..etc.) :huh:
5) You dust off the surface that you are about to place your bag on :nuts:

bagz_galore said:
Before I joined this forum I thought I was the only crazy bag lady in this world..now I know I'm not alone

Finish the sentence and let's see how obsessed some of us really are..
Here are some of my top reasons:

1) You are always telling yourself "just one more"..10 more bags later :biggrin:
2) You lose sleep because you are busy browsing through the Ebay auctions looking for that bag you really really want :shame:
3) After finally snagging that bag you have been searching high and low for, you don't feel satisfied because by now you have a new bag that you really really want :Push:
4) You are always telling yourself you "need" it (bigger one, smaller one, don't have a blue one yet..etc.) :huh:
5) You dust off the surface that you are about to place your bag on :nuts:

Yup, yup, yup, yup and yup. :lol:

Wow! I love all of you! I have just cancelled my therapy session because I now realize I am normal. I was just saying I need to visit the mall today to look for a summer bag that can be used year round...you know that bag that doesn't sit in your closet making you feel guilty! That rationalization works for me:love: after all that bag I just purchased is black and I can't use that in the summer.

serendipity3kb said:
Wow! I love all of you! I have just cancelled my therapy session because I now realize I am normal. I was just saying I need to visit the mall today to look for a summer bag that can be used year round...you know that bag that doesn't sit in your closet making you feel guilty! That rationalization works for me:love: after all that bag I just purchased is black and I can't use that in the summer.

Sounds good to me! :lol:

Wowzers! I have a serious bag fetish then! I said yes to all of them! Especially when I look high and low for a bag and when I get it I'm onto the next bag.

when you are suppposed to be studying/working, but you keep on checking for purseblog, saks, neiman, bergdorf, ect. for a new bag, and you keep on saying I'll stop looking after this webpage.. or whatever. Before you realize it, it's 1 hour ago since you said that! :smile:

when you search ebay for authentic items that you don't even want to buy because, hey...it's good to know they're there, should you want them, right?

kimmy said:
when you would starve in order to get the bag you want LOL

Agree !! Well, I don't starve, I just don't eat out very much, and when I do my groceries, it's almost all fresh fruits and veggies since they're cheaper than processed food, and the upside is that they're healthier too ! :smile:

I'm also REALLY bad for losing sleep over searching on eBay for deals. I'm an addict !