You know you have a bad bag fetish when......

1. Before I joined this forum I thought I was the only crazy bag lady in this world..now I know I'm not alone

Finish the sentence and let's see how obsessed some of us really are..
    Here are some of my top reasons:

1) You are always telling yourself "just one more"..10 more bags later :biggrin:
    2) You lose sleep because you are busy browsing through the eBay auctions looking for that bag you really really want :shame:
    3) After finally snagging that bag you have been searching high and low for, you don't feel satisfied because by now you have a new bag that you really really want :Push:
    4) You are always telling yourself you "need" it (bigger one, smaller one, don't have a blue one yet..etc.) :huh:
    5) You dust off the surface that you are about to place your bag on :nuts:

2. Yup, yup, yup, yup and yup. :lol:

3. This one in particular hits home... :Push:

4. Oh my gosh you just described me. I always tell myself I need an "everyday" bag. A few bags later I'm still looking for an everyday bag! AArrrgghhh!

5. ....when you take a day off from work to wait for the fedex man to deliver your new bag (because signature is required)!!

6. Very glad I'm not the only one!!:nuts:

7. Wow! I love all of you! I have just cancelled my therapy session because I now realize I am normal. I was just saying I need to visit the mall today to look for a summer bag that can be used year round...you know that bag that doesn't sit in your closet making you feel guilty! That rationalization works for me:love: after all that bag I just purchased is black and I can't use that in the summer.

8. Sounds good to me! :lol:

9. Wowzers! I have a serious bag fetish then! I said yes to all of them! Especially when I look high and low for a bag and when I get it I'm onto the next bag.

10. OMG, we're all nuts!!! lol

11. when you would starve in order to get the bag you want LOL

12. :lol:

13. when you are suppposed to be studying/working, but you keep on checking for purseblog, Saks, neiman, bergdorf, ect. for a new bag, and you keep on saying I'll stop looking after this webpage.. or whatever. Before you realize it, it's 1 hour ago since you said that! :smile:

14. when you search eBay for authentic items that you don't even want to buy because, hey...it's good to know they're there, should you want them, right?

15. Agree !! Well, I don't starve, I just don't eat out very much, and when I do my groceries, it's almost all fresh fruits and veggies since they're cheaper than processed food, and the upside is that they're healthier too ! :smile:

I'm also REALLY bad for losing sleep over searching on eBay for deals. I'm an addict !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice