You know you are addicted to Rm bags when you.......

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
.......See a car color that you would think would make a lovely nikki or MAM

....You don't have visions of sugarplums you have visions of MAMS and Nikki's

....you see nothing wrong with obtaining at least 7 bags in a two week stretch (or at least I am hoping too with the SS, 4 down........)

^
2b41584f7841d170d7f25fe378ddae2d34a49f5.gif

...When you have a tab/window open just for tPF at the RM subforum, and constantly check it throughout the day...

Yup i have that too! I have a tab setup to directly take me into the RM subforum. I rarely ever get out and go to the other forums.

I agree with ALL of the above.

Shoegal- what 4 bags have you bought so far:nuts:

I had bought my 7 RM's in a 2-3 week span too. Then one last week, Now i'm waiting for the SS!! 3 more! :nuts:

Yup i have that too! I have a tab setup to directly take me into the RM subforum. I rarely ever get out and go to the other forums.

I agree with ALL of the above.

Shoegal- what 4 bags have you bought so far:nuts:

I had bought my 7 RM's in a 2-3 week span too. Then one last week, Now i'm waiting for the SS!! 3 more! :nuts:

3 or 4 more from the SS it just depends how it goes and if the site doens't crash!

Deep purple MA clutch
Original BBW-LOVE IT!!!
Pink make-up clutch jsut in time too they stopped taking codes!
Hazelnut plan b-this one will arrive next week and I if I score one at the SS then it goes back.

LOL! I do many of these but will add mine! When you want at least one of every design ( MAB, MAM, matinee, Dream bag, Market tote etc.) Rebecca makes. From there to each color I imagine comes next, right?:yes: