You know you are addicted to Coach when?

You know your addicted to Coach when....

You consider driving 20 miles to Coach over your lunch hour even though half of your city is closed due to winter weather conditions. :huh:

normal_mURI_temp_4a476a57.jpg

SO true!! I wanted to drive an 1 1/2 to Coach on the ice days, and it was almost worth it (except my dh would kill me if I got in a wreck - whick seemed likely).

...a trip to Vegas gets you excited not because you like to gamble, but because you've heard the Coach outlet there is awesome...

(hey, if you've got to part with your money anyway...!)

heheheh....

*L* Hey, if you have to let go of your money, at least buying Coach leaves you with something to show for it. Not so much with the gambling. *L*

btw, love your pika icon! :smile:

When, after switching to a new purse, you hide it under your coat in hopes that your husband will not notice that it's new... not that I did that last night or anything. :angel:

When, after switching to a new purse, you hide it under your coat in hopes that your husband will not notice that it's new... not that I did that last night or anything. :angel:

I have been doing that for the last two weeks. I hide it in my car and carry another purse that he knows about in the house with me. I have to do this til I go to the Outlet in two weeks and tell him I got it there, and I returned somethings.

I have been doing that for the last two weeks. I hide it in my car and carry another purse that he knows about in the house with me. I have to do this til I go to the Outlet in two weeks and tell him I got it there, and I returned somethings.
Glad I am not the only one! Sadly, this stems from my own guilt. My husband could really care less about what I buy and he has never said anything to me about buying purses. It's like I am ashamed of myself. :shame:

When you display your most recent purchases on your nightstand so that it's the first thing you see when you wake up....the DH doesn't like this one too much though!