You know why I REALLY love tPF?

AnimalCrackers

Fresh ta Def
Feb 28, 2007
Cause it allows me to socialize while sitting on my bed propped up on pillows with my pants half unbuttoned (chubby day!) and rolled up to my knees with an old halloween t-shirt on, drinking my 3rd cup of coffee at 7:15 in the evening. Lol. I wonder how differently we would all think about each other if our avatars were really a picture of what we looked like WHILE tPF-ing! Just thought I would share!:P

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
Thats soo funny I feel the same way -Im in my bed right now-- Keeping up with the Kardashians on the TV- wearing an oversized sweatshirt- sipping on a large glass of white wine--life is good! :wlae:

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
LMAO....Im in bed with a sick kid hacking all over me...In my jammies..watching the Ghost Whisperer.....
VERY GLAMOROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
PA
Im sitting on the couch watching the break-up (hubby is in cali) and im painting my nails and eating ice cream!!!

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
LMAO....Im in bed with a sick kid hacking all over me...In my jammies..watching the Ghost Whisperer.....
VERY GLAMOROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Jill....I feel for you my 3 yr old was sick last week with an upper respiratory/flu--last Wed. she threw up all over my bed linens and carpet--try getting used blueberry stains out of sheets and carpet :wtf:
hang in there!!

PinkCupcake

Love me, love my cat
Sep 24, 2007
Doll Divas :)
Here down under it's 10.20am and I've been up three hours but am still getting around in a bathrobe and thongs (flip flops) ... just ironed a pair of pants and have yet to do the top before I can get dressed. It's so nice to start the weekend with tPF! :okay:

dallas

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
I'm usually in sweat pants and one of my husband's old shirts, but I have been known to add a touch of glamour to the above... and wear my MB Mary Janes.:nuts:

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
I'm naked.

NOOOO JUST KIDDING!! Sorry it's been a heckuva week. But I tend to spend plenty of quality time in jammies or sweats on tPF. I swear up and down I've always been clothed when posting, HTH.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I'm still in work clothes, i need to get comphy PJ"S on and lay in bed. I'm always glamourous. lol