You know what would be really cool ...

harley

Look out Singapore!!
Jan 10, 2006
A TPF convention!!! Of course the main highlight would be us Chanelites showing off our babies !!!

We could all go to some ritzy resort (Have KL sponsor!!) and just have a blast - runway shows, accessories displays ... contests for best bag, best new design ...

I just think it would be great ... I would love to meet my fellow Chanelites ..

I know this is a pipe dream but think of the possibilities!!!

OOOHHH and maybe Chanel could get involved and give us all those VIP gift bags!!!

Oh it could be anywhere ... personally I would have loved to win the lotto (DH missed ONE number) and I would fly all us Chanelites to the Four Seasons resort in Bali ..of course we would go to Paris first, must pay homage to Rue Cambon ... and buy everything in the store.

At least I have one interested friend ..

LOL. That'd actually be fun! See what everyone looks like, and make friends, and show off our babies! God IF ONLY we could gift bags from Chanel for showing up to a convention :P That'd be too cool! One number?? OMG. If you did. I'd have to come and see my aunt harley and hit her up for a shopping spree!:roflmfao:

LOL. That'd actually be fun! See what everyone looks like, and make friends, and show off our babies! God IF ONLY we could gift bags from Chanel for showing up to a convention :P That'd be too cool! One number?? OMG. If you did. I'd have to come and see my aunt harley and hit her up for a shopping spree!:roflmfao:

If only we won ... well he did, a whole 10 dollars, guess I could get us all a bunch of CHANNELLS!!!!

For the mega convention, I gotta win the lotto so I can pay for it all ... only condition is that we have to carry ALL our bags at the same time ...

The NY Mobile Art Exhibit might be an opportunity to do a sizeable meet and greet. There is still no word on dates other than the Fall (Sept). What would be really fabulous if our concerns, suggestions re purses would be listened to by corporate. What better resource to tap than us.

The NY Mobile Art Exhibit might be an opportunity to do a sizeable meet and greet. There is still no word on dates other than the Fall (Sept). What would be really fabulous if our concerns, suggestions re purses would be listened to by corporate. What better resource to tap than us.

I have always wondered if corporate knows about us ... they must. Maybe a few even post here ...