You know what really grinds my gears...

prespose.jpg

President ******* with 1st Lady and Governor Gutierrez

The former 1st lady is very nice!!! The current governor & 1st lady are cool too! I've met them a few times.

Have I met *******? Nope not ever. LOL

Hello. I am in the process of starting my own online boutique and have already purchased some designer bags from some companies. There prices are very very low. Has anyone ever heard or purchased goods from fabulouslane.com? One lady who owns a boutique said it's usually a good thing when they have a Visa/Mastercard merchant status and PayPal account. Because that means that they haven't that many returns. Let me know all you know about fabulouslane.com. Thanks, Nikki

"it's usually a good thing when they have a Visa/Mastercard merchant status and PayPal account. "

Oh, I don't think so. A Paypal account can be set up in minutes by anyone. It is certainly not an indicator of an established business. How that is an indicator of their return rate really confuses me. People who make nonsensical claims are a definite red flag for me.

If you are confused about whether or not they are an aproved reseller of the brand you want, I suggest contact the wholesale contact adress of the designer you are going buy from Fabulouslane.com.

Actually I was curious, so I sent an email to a sales contact that I got from the official Marc Jacobs website. I wonder if I will hear back, since they must get these types of questions all the time.

When I look at a website that sells designer purses at a discount - the first thing I check is if they sell Chanel or Vuitton. eLuxury.com is the only online store that sells authentic Vuitton, so if they claim to sell LV- they sell fakes, and everything they sell is most likely a fake. I'm pretty sure that authentic Chanel is not available online, so that also gives away a ripoff.

Online stores that sell fakes are usually fly by night operations, and they don't stay in bussiness long because someone reports them and then they jump ship to another URL. If anyone knows a method of determining how long a site has been up and running, or when the URL was registered, please let me know.

My fiance's older brother's wife (does that make her my future SIL?) freakin' changes out her engagement ring after she saw mine. I mean really, who the heck changes their engagement ring?? And the f*cked up part is she walks around like she's had that style all along when she knows darn well she's just a biter!! :evil:
I have the 3 diamond round engagement ring, she had a princess cut solitaire, but now she changed it to a 3 diamond also.:wacko: Plus, she is talking mad s*it about me. I dislike her now.

Lieu said:
My fiance's older brother's wife (does that make her my future SIL?) freakin' changes out her engagement ring after she saw mine. I mean really, who the heck changes their engagement ring?? And the f*cked up part is she walks around like she's had that style all along when she knows darn well she's just a biter!! :evil:
I have the 3 diamond round engagement ring, she had a princess cut solitaire, but now she changed it to a 3 diamond also.:wacko: Plus, she is talking mad s*it about me. I dislike her now.

That sucks. I'd be pissed. I've never heard of anyone changing their engagement ring. We know who's running that relationship.

Megs said:
Oh man... and yes Chemlex- there is no Chanel sold and eLux is the only for Vuitton! Way to go with the emailing!

What's weird is usually when a scam site sets up, they NEVER provide a mailing address and phone number. Not that it's that tough to set up, but even legitimate sites are difficult to get ahold of.
BTW, I went to their Balenciaga page, and they look exactly like the cheap knockoffs I see on Canal street.

What is truly scary is how the knockoffs get closer and closer to the real thing as time goes on. You really have to have a real one to compare to if you don't know. The workmanship is getting close, and the hardware is almost on. It comes down to the quality of the leather which alot of people can't spot right away.

I'm beginning to think that bag makers put out their own fakes. It's almost impossible to get THAT close without having inside knowledge.

HAha:P Now that I think of it, they have to have someone put out their own fakes, b/c who's going to let someone walk out of their factory WITH THE PLANS, the stiching hardware, and material. They would know if someone is taking stuff, or they better...I would if I owned a multi million dollor corp.

Fake bags scare me. I wonder who the money goes to. I've read that the original World Trade Center bombing was funded by sale of fake handbags.

I saw a Hermes knockoff in NYC once and it was quite well done. But I couldn't bring myself to buy it. No matter how much I wanted it. (I thought about it for days!) I'll never own a real Hermes, not with kids in school and college on the horizon. Maybe if I hit the Lottery....but back on track - fakes are just plain bad.

chemlex said:
When I look at a website that sells designer purses at a discount - the first thing I check is if they sell Chanel or Vuitton. eLuxury.com is the only online store that sells authentic Vuitton, so if they claim to sell LV- they sell fakes, and everything they sell is most likely a fake. I'm pretty sure that authentic Chanel is not available online, so that also gives away a ripoff.

There is a Chanel outlet in Woodbury Commons in NY State. Near Tuxeo and Sterling Forest. Sometimes you can hit on a semi-current Chanel. They have jewelry too. Love Chanel jewelry. Also Dior outlet (only bags are limited).