You know what really grinds my gears...

I am glad you explained! I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what you meant and how it pertained to driving! LOL! BTW, that has happened to me with the app too!

Erg.....this app is wired....I so posted this in another thread and it posted here.. Sorry

You know what really grinds my gears...

People who are envious and retaliates by being rude. (I.E.: A envious person see's a GREAT designer bag they fancy, but instead of admiring it they would make smug remarks about the owner.) :sad:
I tried to quote bling about her finger and this is the post that keeps showing up when I quote :confused1: anyhow very sorry about your finger hope it heals fast! I agree super glue is AHHHH Mazing! Works wonders!

When someone says they hate something that you have brought,
Then a week later she says in conversation "oh I've got to get blah blah"....I then say " you said you don't like it" and they reply "I have always liked it"
Yeah right only because I have it.
Do they really forget telling you that ,
Cause if I don't like something I won't go and buy it a week later.

When the waitress screws up your order and then is rude to you on top of that when you ask why you've been waiting 20 min. for dessert, that really grinds my gears. Her tip reflected the level of service we got and it was a large tab, so she really hurt herself.