You know what happens when you get a bit bored ...

lovely missus congrats!! now how many of the mft bags have you managed to get hold of? lets see some more reveals!!

Thank you muchly lovey xx

I have NO idea how many of those blooming MFT bags I have .. is the correct answer :lol: My sister ordered some online & then went to three Target shops to get some more. I can't even remember what she got or how many :nuts: I told her not to post them to me (not paying customs charges on THOSE!!) so it may be quite some time before I can do a reveal of any kind on them!!

Wow totally missed this thread!

LMM congrats!! Looks fantastic, I have never bonded with Roxy - interested to read about coated canvas... Must be fab, being so light & durable (good with sticky fingers too? :P)

Thank you ratrat! :biggrin:

I do try to keep the rugrats (hehe) away from my bags, but they have a habit of going up to them & shouting TREE TREE TREEEEEEEEEE to anyone who will listen :P

I hope she will work out well.

There was me trying to downsize too ... :girlsigh:

Congratulations on the purchase, I would also love to hear how the canvas styles are when used, cannot wait to see the MFT bags as well! How exciting a sackful of bags waiting for you I think I need a sister too!

Congratulations on the purchase, I would also love to hear how the canvas styles are when used, cannot wait to see the MFT bags as well! How exciting a sackful of bags waiting for you I think I need a sister too!

I may well be picking them up in April .. if I don't pop over to NYC between now & then! :biggrin:

If you want a sister, I have two. I will swop you for ... hmm ... I will think about this & get back to you ;)