you know I love LV...

Danica said:
I think I may like it, I want to see more, where might one find more pictures of that collection?
take some acid and wait for the images to come flying by....
just kidding! I found this one on E-Bay. I can try and find the link again if you'd like.

So, I happen to own that exact bag...;)

and it's my favorite LV bag so far. LOL!

I think the bag causes a love it or hate it opinion..
and I just love that it incorporates all different LV material and patch it into a whimsical canvas. but I can totally see why you don't like it.

It's also a difficult bag to accomodate into your wardrobe because the main material is satin. It may look casual, but the bag itself is more formal.

I found that the best way to wear the bag in its full potential is to wear it with a slim and simple little black dress when going to a cocktail party/date/semiformal.... making it more geared towards younger women (teens-20s), for playful fun partying, not for the classy evening gala ....
(Please dont flame me for my definition of "youger")

I find it much more comfortable because your hands are free, and you don't have to deal with the bag constantly coming off your shoulder...

Ever since I got married, don't party as much, and advance in graduate studies, I carry it less and less....Just not as many occasions to wear it.. If anyone got questions I can answer them for ya!

bagnshoofetish said:
take some acid and wait for the images to come flying by....
just kidding! I found this one on E-Bay. I can try and find the link again if you'd like.

LOL!! I looked myself...I remember the frog from a few years back, right? I seem to remember absolutely loving their ads during that time! I'd definately buy the frog :love: I still want to see much more. more more! hehe