you know I love LV...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. but I gotta draw the line on this one.

View attachment 6990

and I apologize if one of you has this.
    just my opinion.:shame:

2. I LOVE that line! Conte des fees is so cute! haha

To each her own i suppose!

3. i love them too i think it's so cool how they incorporated the various LV canvases/leathers into one bag.....

4. yes please don't be offended. it just looks like a "fever-dream" to me. maybe if I saw it in person?

5. don't worry, I'm not a fan either!
    Whimsy? Maybe, but I don't like a whimsy LV so much! LOL!

6. Agreed. :biggrin:

7. I think I may like it, I want to see more, where might one find more pictures of that collection?

8. take some acid and wait for the images to come flying by....
    just kidding! I found this one on E-Bay. I can try and find the link again if you'd like.

9. ^^^LMAO:lol: :lol: :lol: !!! But I do love that line!!!

10. So, I happen to own that exact bag...;)

and it's my favorite LV bag so far. LOL!

I think the bag causes a love it or hate it opinion..
    and I just love that it incorporates all different LV material and patch it into a whimsical canvas. but I can totally see why you don't like it.

It's also a difficult bag to accomodate into your wardrobe because the main material is satin. It may look casual, but the bag itself is more formal.

I found that the best way to wear the bag in its full potential is to wear it with a slim and simple little black dress when going to a cocktail party/date/semiformal.... making it more geared towards younger women (teens-20s), for playful fun partying, not for the classy evening gala ....
    (Please dont flame me for my definition of "youger")

I find it much more comfortable because your hands are free, and you don't have to deal with the bag constantly coming off your shoulder...

Ever since I got married, don't party as much, and advance in graduate studies, I carry it less and less....Just not as many occasions to wear it.. If anyone got questions I can answer them for ya!

11. LOL!! I looked myself...I remember the frog from a few years back, right? I seem to remember absolutely loving their ads during that time! I'd definately buy the frog :love: I still want to see much more. more more! hehe

12. It's cute....but would not look good on me at all!! There's something for everyone out there I guess.

13. lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a fan of this line, either :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice