You just never know...

1. You just never know when you'll run into another Hermes collector.

There I was in a small furniture store in rural Kentucky, when one of the associates came up to me and said " I love your Hermes bag ! " (I was carrying a 32cm rigide Kelly.) Turned out she has a 35cm croc Kelly and some H scarves. We had a wonderful conversation about Hermes and other common interests (we both collect 18c European porcelain). Now, I've found a new friend near my new home. :yes:

Life sometimes gives us wonderful surprises ! :heart:

2. That gives me hope..... maybe I'll bump into someone like that in NJ....

3. What a wonderful story! Makes me want to visit Kentucky again! Both Kentucky and Tennessee are gorgeous states. I love that both figure prominently in my family's 18th and 19th century history.

4. What a wonderful story, HL! And you are right, you never do know ...

5. I agree with coco-nut. I usually only make it to Louisville but Kentucky is gorgeous and my grandma is from Kentucky. Lovely memories.;)

6. Lovely story HL--glad to hear you are acclimating well to your new surroundings!

7. What a small world!

8. Gotta love Hermes and lovers of Hermes!

9. Love that and llet me guess, you collect Sevre:heart: I have collected antiques for years...:drool:

10. Beautiful story, HL and isn't it a small, small world????? I am so glad to hear from you and that you're doing well in your new home! It's wonderful that you have made a new Hermes friend!!!!

11. I love New Jersey!...allways bring my birkin bags... :nuts: go at least 2 x a month!

12. It is a small Hermes world.
    Hermes lovers generally are so sweet even if the SAs are not always.
    Wonderful story.

13. I love Kentucky (especially the Horse Park near Lexington ;)). How wonderful that you found a new friend there!

14. Glad to know you are doing well after your move, L!

15. hermeslady, that sounds great. Hope you are settling in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice