You HAVE to be kidding me.

Schientist

Schientist
O.G.
Oct 5, 2009
I bid on/won a set of items. Paid same day. Shipping was listed as within 3 days of payment.

Five days later, I had received no update from the seller, so I sent a note asking if the item had shipped yet. No response.

Two days later (so seven days past purchase) I send a note saying it's my second request for a shipping update. I get a snippy response a bit later saying, "please be patient, I only make it to the post office like, once a week." Ok, I thought five days was patient, but... :confused1:

Three days later (ten days past purchase) there's still no update, so I file an "item not received case."

Two days after that (so... TWELVE days past when I paid) the item is shipped.

I receive the set several days later. One of the items- a lip gloss- is wrong, of course. And it's UGLY. :rolleyes: I send a polite email. She responds (same day) sorry about the mix up, would you like to return it or just keep it? I respond that I would like to exchange it, and please let me know if she'd like to reimburse my return shipment or send me a postage paid envelope. She responds that she no longer has the correct item available, she'll have to send me a list of what she has. I reply ok. No response.

Two days later, I remind her to send me the list of what she has. She sends me two choices, and says, "but per my return policy, you'll need to pay for return shipment." I respond which of the two that I'd like, but remind her that since this is to correct her mistake in sending the wrong item, I should not be responsible for any shipping charges.

No response. So now we're 19 days past when I originally paid, and I'm sick of it. It's over a stupid lip gloss. I call Ebay customer service to ask what to do. They say to send her one more reminder email and offer some choices I'd be happy with, and to please respond by the next day, or I'll file a case. I send a polite email saying exactly that, including that I'd accept a partial refund for the wrong gloss and just throw the wrong one away.

She responds with, "Why must you persist on bothering me? You're like a fly, buzzing in my ear...I will refund $2.50, NOT $3.00 that you're requesting..." and a bunch of other incredibly rude stuff. Ok, now I'm PO'd. :cursing: Seriously? I guess she hoped I'd just go away and ignore that she sent the wrong item???

I figured I'd wait 48 hrs to issue the partial refund (I'm not going to argue over $.50. Geez.) She just BARELY made my personal deadline and has sent the $2.50, and included the note, "Positive feedback would be appreciated."

WTF?!?!?!?!

So, let's recap... 12 days to ship... sent the wrong item... late communication... INCREDIBLY rude responses... clearly delaying fixing YOUR problem... less of an already too-low refund than I requested...

Oh, sure. THAT'S a positive transaction...

:wtf:

OMG! You are like a fly!????:lol:
Some people are nuts!
You are really going to make her buzz when you leave her the negative she undeniably deserves!:P

OMG! You are like a fly!????:lol:
Some people are nuts!
You are really going to make her buzz when you leave her the negative she undeniably deserves!:P

For real!! Seeing how in her last message she said "DON'T contact me again!" (Uhh... I'll just leave that one alone...) I'm wondering if I should just leave the neg or respond to the "positive would be appreciated." I'm waiting till the measly $2.50 refund is cleared, of course.

this is a very unprofessional seller.. she deserves a wake up call with a negative feedback

and to my mind nothing less.... she made the shipping error & the comment why are you

bothering me is unreasonable....and she is rude on top of it... thanks but no thanks a

negative is what she has earned with this unpleasant transaction... hope you get your $2.50

back...

this is a very unprofessional seller.. she deserves a wake up call with a negative feedback

and to my mind nothing less.... she made the shipping error & the comment why are you

bothering me is unreasonable....and she is rude on top of it... thanks but no thanks a

negative is what she has earned with this unpleasant transaction... hope you get your $2.50

back...

Thanks! And the $2.50 is almost embarrassing at this point... it's just a $7 lip gloss and when I suggested a partial refund, I figured that I'd just ask for half of it back to be nice. I'm just so thankful this wasn't over any significant amount of money! Sheesh!

I bid on/won a set of items. Paid same day. Shipping was listed as within 3 days of payment.

Five days later, I had received no update from the seller, so I sent a note asking if the item had shipped yet. No response.

Two days later (so seven days past purchase) I send a note saying it's my second request for a shipping update. I get a snippy response a bit later saying, "please be patient, I only make it to the post office like, once a week." Ok, I thought five days was patient, but... :confused1:

Three days later (ten days past purchase) there's still no update, so I file an "item not received case."

I receive the set several days later. One of the items- a lip gloss- is wrong, of course. And it's UGLY. :rolleyes: I send a polite email. She responds (same day) sorry about the mix up, would you like to return it or just keep it? I respond that I would like to exchange it, and please let me know if she'd like to reimburse my return shipment or send me a postage paid envelope. She responds that she no longer has the correct item available, she'll have to send me a list of what she has. I reply ok. No response.

Two days later, I remind her to send me the list of what she has. She sends me two choices, and says, "but per my return policy, you'll need to pay for return shipment." I respond which of the two that I'd like, but remind her that since this is to correct her mistake in sending the wrong item, I should not be responsible for any shipping charges.

No response. So now we're 19 days past when I originally paid, and I'm sick of it. It's over a stupid lip gloss. I call Ebay customer service to ask what to do. They say to send her one more reminder email and offer some choices I'd be happy with, and to please respond by the next day, or I'll file a case. I send a polite email saying exactly that, including that I'd accept a partial refund for the wrong gloss and just throw the wrong one away.

She responds with, "Why must you persist on bothering me? You're like a fly, buzzing in my ear...I will refund $2.50, NOT $3.00 that you're requesting..." and a bunch of other incredibly rude stuff. Ok, now I'm PO'd. :cursing: Seriously? I guess she hoped I'd just go away and ignore that she sent the wrong item???

I figured I'd wait 48 hrs to issue the partial refund (I'm not going to argue over $.50. Geez.) She just BARELY made my personal deadline and has sent the $2.50, and included the note, "Positive feedback would be appreciated."

WTF?!?!?!?!

So, let's recap... 12 days to ship... sent the wrong item... late communication... INCREDIBLY rude responses... clearly delaying fixing YOUR problem... less of an already too-low refund than I requested...

OMG! How rude! IDK which is worst? A crazy unreasonable seller, or a crazy unreasonable buyer like the one I'm facing! Sheesh!

I'm sorry that you had to go through that, I'd give her at the very best a neutral feedback.
Neutral??? NFW!!
For real!! Seeing how in her last message she said "DON'T contact me again!" (Uhh... I'll just leave that one alone...) I'm wondering if I should just leave the neg or respond to the "positive would be appreciated." I'm waiting till the measly $2.50 refund is cleared, of course.
She deserves a neg and all her stars need to be dinged big time. (1's across the board!)

Neutral??? NFW!!

She deserves a neg and all her stars need to be dinged big time. (1's across the board!)

Yes but I meant at the very best, thus she/he should give the seller either a neutral or a negative. I didn't want to say negative right away since I am new here and don't want to say something out line :oh: My apologies!

WTF?!?!?!?!

That is no way to treat a buyer. Negative feedback all the way. I just had a bad experience with a seller not shipping my bag at all, but taking my $152.00. I did not get my refund until 3 weeks later, after I escalated the case. She never even gave me the courtesy of a response to my 8 - 9 emails wondering when my item will ship. Horrible experience. At least I got my refund. But I definately gave her negative feedback.

They have to learn & people need to be warned.