You have $350 you can put towards one of these three things...

1. Which would you pick and why?

Option 1: Designer sunglasses of your choice
    Option 2: Designer wallet of your choice
    Option 3: Put it towards a handbag

2. Handbag O_o Because. . .it's a handbag (lol).

*Plus I don't use my wallets much and hopefully my RayBans will hold up for awhile :P

3. I need sunglasses right now, and have got bags I could use for summer, so I might (just at this moment) get the sunglasses. Normally, I guess I'd put it towards saving for the bag. I don't buy many wallets -- I tend to find one and just keep it for ages.

4. At this point, I would put it towards a wallet. I still have never had a wallet I love, but I'm not sure I ever really will be willing to shell out $500 on a wallet!

5. Today I will answer the Sunglasses because I desperately need a new pair. :biggrin:
    But, normally I would choose to put it towards a new Handbag.

6. Hmmmmmm...right now, I'd probably put it towards a bag. Don't need any more sunglasses and I have too many wallets that I don't use. So yeah....a bag!

7. Since I dropped $350 on Chanel sunglasses about two weeks ago, it has RAINED EVERY SINGLE DAY and I haven't had the chance to wear them. Boo.

8. 3, for sure.
    My sunglasses I've had for 3 years, and I have no desire for new ones.
    My wallet I've had for 8 years, again, no desire for a new one.
    I would LOVE a new handbag.

9. Intlset...that totally sucks!!! :sad:

10. Do get one nice wallet, Intl. I have one that I like -- and I'll probably not replace it for a while.

11. Sorry to hear about the rain (!).

12. For me at this point is #3

13. Out of those choices, I would have to say a handbag. Can I add a fourth option??? Because I would really put it towards a pair of shoes right now!!!

14. Option 3: Put it towards a handbag :love:

15. Right now it would be sunglasses, since the Chanels I want are $290 :P Woohoo, $60 to spend on clothes! :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice